Angels Helmets

brinkeguthrie

I don't mind the dirty hat here or there, or a little bit of a dirty banged up helmet, but Vlad and Cabrera's helmets are just horrible.

To me it's one thing when a hat builds up dirty, it's another when a guy gives it a head start.

It's way beyond those two when all at once you cover the thing in goo to make it look like your scrappy and all that.

The third is definatley what those Angels guys are doing, and it's horrible.

i think we should all sop worrying about such petty things.

I think you may be missing the point and purpose of these boards, NWT...

As for the helmets, wasn't MLB planning to legislate some semblance of a uniform code? No more pant legs taped to the shoes, no more pine tar-laden helmets, stuff like that. Clearly it didn't work out.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i think we should all sop worrying about such petty things.

I think once again you fail to grasp the point of this board.

And the helmets can be as messy as the players wants, as long as you can see the logo cleanly.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I hate a dirty nasty looking batting helmet. There should be a rule to fix that. Vlad's lid is disgusting.

Are you guys real men? Or metrosexuals?

Those helmets rule!

I hate the trend for pro teams to look like they play in a shopping mall. These games were invented outside on dirt.

I hate a dirty nasty looking batting helmet. There should be a rule to fix that. Vlad's lid is disgusting.

Are you guys real men? Or metrosexuals?

Those helmets rule!

I hate the trend for pro teams to look like they play in a shopping mall. These games were invented outside on dirt.

There's a difference between looking like a scrapper gamer and looking like someone took a dump on your head. Lenny Dykstra: former. Vlad Guerrero: latter.

I for one would love to see a more stringent uniform code in baseball. Not like the fascistic NFL, but more than the slop they have now.

It's hard to legislate helmet hygiene. When is it TOO dirty? Do you fine them? Make them wipe it off in the dugout? But yeah, slathering it on there ahead of time is a real poser thing to do, but aren't the Angels kind of a poser organization?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived