New Green Bay Packer Uniforms

bigboyhunter

The first thing I noticed is that the numbers are way too big. Also, there isn't a name on the back of the home jersey, but there is on the away. I'm not feeling the yellow socks...I think green would look better. I don't think it'd work for a team like the Packers, but it's a decent idea.

Ooh, no! My eyes! B)

Needs:

- logo green to match the uniform green;

- smaller numbers (try putting #88 on that thing);

- colored pants, at least for the white jersey;

- something other than a thick canary yellow stripe on the pants going into canary yellow socks;

- a darker yellow color (can't see rough-and-tumble professional football players suiting up in a yellow that light and bright);

- a little more of a "professional" look to the road white jersey.

Bottom line, these are the Green Bay Packers. While not unchangeable, their uniforms are as timeless and recognizable worldwide as Yankees pinstripes or the color sash across the middle of the Montreal Canadiens' sweaters. The Broncos' striping, gaudy colors and contrast-color sleeves would not sell for this team and its fan base.

Not likin' this.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived