Dolphins/Chiefs to play Friday

WJMorris3

I found this on NFL.com...

(Oct. 20, 2005) -- The game between the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs has rescheduled to Friday night, Oct. 21, to beat Hurricane Wilma's arrival in Florida.

The game will begin at 7 p.m. ET instead of Sunday afternoon, which is about when Wilma is expected to hit Florida's southwestern coast.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said broadcast and television details were being worked out.

It's the third time since the start of the 2004 season that the Dolphins have rescheduled a home game because of a looming hurricane. Last year's home opener against Tennessee was played a day early because of Hurricane Ivan, and the Dolphins' Week 3 game with Pittsburgh was pushed back 7½ hours by Hurricane Jeanne.

More details will be announced.

LvZYtbZ.png

-Good thing about that is that they are going to get out of the way of the hurricane :unsure:

-Bad thing is that im going to a football game that night so i cant watch it :mad:

Anyways, go CHEIFS

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

You must be a huge fan to spell Chiefs wrong....only kidding around. It's good to see that they're taking precaution. Hopefully it will be on TV, although I won't be around Friday night to watch it. The more sports on TV the better.

I heard its not going to be televised. Maybe just regional broadcasts.

I think this is the case, that's was the case last year for the Titans-Dolphins game. The game was only broadcast in Tennessee and Miami, and I guess on the Direct TV package. I'm not sure if blackout rules will still apply in this game.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived