NHL Logo

tohasbo

Yea this needs to be moved to concepts.

Besides the fact that these are just recolors I have a bigproblem with these. Most of the teams don't have silver as one of there colors. The only one that looks good is the ducks one because they have silver in there scheme. If you are going to do recolors you have recolor all of the logo.

For years, I have wondered what the new NHL shield would look like with two parts of it recolored to match the Florida Panthers uniform. Now, I finally know. Thank you.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Neat. You really should change the color of the silver gradient--if you're using photoshop or another raster-type program, just make it solid. If you're doing it vector, I'd just change the darker silver gradient color and keep the white, so it still looks fancy shmancy. I'll maybe do a couple when I get to my other computer.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

It's obvious you did it in Paint and then saved it as a JPG. This is way too easy. While it is a good idea to see, it's really simple in it's execution.

I wouldn't merely recolor just the two somewhat- triangular segments. I'd re-color the entire shield if it seems fit. This is how I would recolor them:

nhlshields.gif

(They're in alphabetical order by team name, left to right, top to bottom.)

I took some creative licensing on the Oilers, Predators and Rangers. The Thrashers one make look a little off, it's because it occured to me almost as an afterthought (it is the second last one overall) and I re-painted over the Blues shield.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived