What teams could go one-color?

CrookedThumb

In honor of the Bengals going all black and the Rams introducing blue pants, I was just wondering what teams would you like to see wear one color for the jersey and pants? Here are the teams I could think of that could go one-color if they wanted to, but just haven't yet.

Chiefs - all red

Chargers - all blue

Texans - all blue

Rams - all blue (as of now)

*Jaguars - all teal

Titans - all blue

**Vikings - all purple

Falcons - all black

Redskins - all burgandy

*Madden 2004 has the Jaguars wearing teal pants for their official road uniforms

**Rumor says the Vikings will use purple pants for an alternate

Here's a scary thought... how about one or two threads for the NFL uniforms from week 1 and the possibilities they present? :D

No offense, but there's so many right now, I'm not against them, I just want to be able to read most of everything at once, instead of piecing together stuff from several threads.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I don't want to start a new thread b//c I think it falls in line with the original topic....

Obviously, there's an overwhelming opposition to monochromes here. But, how do you feel about two-colored sets?

Of course, it's worked for years for a lot of teams (Packers, Steelers, Raiders, 49ers), and the Titans look good last night. So, do you think other teams that haven't tried a colored jeresy/colored pants combo could pull it off? Which could or couldn't?

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Here's a scary thought... how about one or two threads for the NFL uniforms from week 1 and the possibilities they present? :D

No offense, but there's so many right now, I'm not against them, I just want to be able to read most of everything at once, instead of piecing together stuff from several threads.

agreed, i thought the 'nfl week one uniform observations' was good opportunity, but people like their own name in lights, so they decide they need to make their own thread.

NO NFL TEAM SHOULD EVER GO ONE COLOR

What about all-white road uniforms? I'm not a big fan of those.

Personally I don't mind all-white in the NFL, but they have to be a fairly colorful all white (If that makes sense!!) Teams with shoulder strioes and the like can get away with it, teams with a plain white jersey would struggle!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

And on the twol color thing, most teams could do that I would imagine to some extent. It might involve changing the jersey color (The Bengals for instance would need to wear an orange jersey and black pants). After all if the Packers can get away with it and look good I would imagine most color schemes would be able to work it out somehow! Perhaps the Chiefs are the esception at the moment! (Red with yellow pants ergh!!!!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived