Arizona hockey

Discrim

heh, I used UA's newer desert logo here, and along the way I took a look at their wordmark and decided to try my hand at an update of their A logo. unfortunately, it looked like a frankenstein, so I only used it on the whites.

57529.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

thanks, though looking at it right now I realize I hate the A I used there. eh well, there's a difference between a "damn sweet" logo and a "damn that sucks" logo and that aint my best, it's in the latter.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Nice looking jerseys but I would have use other colors than RWB since the scenery is a desert...

sand, red rocks, green cactus...

those are the school colors, so our resident UA alums wouldn't be too thrilled about me changin em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Love it 'Scrim...I think these are different, but classy. I like the idea of using the stylized "A" logo as a third jersey, but without the desert motif. Great work though.

Maybe you post another alt and add some patches, maybe the NCAA logo, PAC10 logo (or whatever conference they have for hockey), the stylized "A" logo, a map of Arizona, a swoosh, etc. to make it look like a NASCAR jacket. That would be funny!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Nice looking jerseys but I would have use other colors than RWB since the scenery is a desert...

sand, red rocks, green cactus...

those are the school colors, so our resident UA alums wouldn't be too thrilled about me changin em.

oh no of course not, you wouldn't want to insult the all great amare :P. But seriously, those do look great.

Wow, all 3 are awesome. I love the "A" on the whites, the modified versoin of the Arizona Wildcats logo is great. The vertical "Arizona" on the shoulders is cool, and the desert at the bottom of the jersey's is genius. The entire conept is terrific!

Archived