Two Car. Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested in Tampa

robbman21

Nice bodies on both, but yeah, the dark-haired one could pass as the bird in your sig with that giant beak of her's.

You'd hit it...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Two cheerleaders getting it on with eachother in a bathroom stall?

I've downloaded a video like that once before.

Okay, several times.

Okay, almost on a weekly basis.

:down:

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Gentlemen, the idea of "hitting it" does not even come into play here.

This is the internet. Technically, this is a message board on the internet. A message board where cheerleaders are being discussed, on the internet.

Should two cheerleaders come within 10 feet of you, the only thing you will have hit is the inside of your Fruits of the Loom (yes, that's grammatically correct) with your own misguided ejaculate.

That being said, I'd hit it.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

You see that boys and girls, when you're a Carolina Panther, you're bound to get into trouble with the police.

:blink:

I can only name one Panther (Carruth) to ever get busted.

Actually, Charlotte sports had quite a hex on them for a while...

Rae Carruth

Kerry Collins (DUI and some other junk)

Jason Peter (DUI)

Wesley Walls ('roids)

Todd Sauerbrun (a punter on 'roids)

One of the late 90's DBs also had a few run-ins with the law, I believe...

Fred Lane (R.I.P.)

Bobby Phills (R.I.P.)

David Wesley (street raced w/Phills when he wrecked)

Derrick Coleman (ugh...)

Hornets moving...

And I'm sure I forgot some.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Gentlemen, the idea of "hitting it" does not even come into play here.

This is the internet. Technically, this is a message board on the internet. A message board where cheerleaders are being discussed, on the internet.

Should two cheerleaders come within 10 feet of you, the only thing you will have hit is the inside of your Fruits of the Loom (yes, that's grammatically correct) with your own misguided ejaculate.

That being said, I'd hit it.

Hey, there's nothing misguided about that. My aim is straight and true.

*again with the shame*

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived