Calgary flames 3rd found....kinda..

Kenworth

it says I have to login in.

But with this talk of a black C logo, I already hate them.  As I and others have stated in the past, black is the color of something when it has finished burning.  Red, white, and yellow are colors when something is actually burning.  So basically, a black C means that they are a team of burnouts.

http://www.romanturek.com/flamesjersey.wmv

This sure does show them pretty well.

Same cut, black cuff trim, white striping, might be a yellow stripe in there somewhere... the logo looks to be black with yellow and white trim.

**For the benefit of those who have trouble viewing the movie files... here's some screenshots I took. These are as good as they get in the vids.

flames_screen.gifflames_screen2.gif

In the first shot, it's obviously the guy with the red shirt in the middle... in the second, there's two guys wearing the jersey. While it looks like there could be a third guy diagonally up from the jersey-wearers, I believe upon examining the pic that it's actually just a guy with his hands in a praying-type grip leaning on his armrests.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i have the game and the flames do not have that jersey as a selection.

so you have 2k4 already...yeah, sure.  and my madden works(it doesn't) ???

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Flames will have that jersey as a selection after the jersey is released on October 3 when it is unlocked through a downloadable patch (online gamers) or by time stamping.

Couldn't you just change the date on your system to access it?  Otherwise that's a unique way of doing it

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The Flames will have that jersey as a selection after the jersey is released on October 3 when it is unlocked through a downloadable patch (online gamers) or by time stamping.

Couldn't you just change the date on your system to access it? Otherwise that's a unique way of doing it

I think the date/time stamping only works in console gaming and it goes by an internal clock which takes the date from the system's bios settings.

Archived