Hulkamaniacs Concept...

Shumway

Whatcha gonna do, brother?!?

..Well, I'll tell you whatcha gonna do. You're hopefully going to help me decide which one of these logos to use. They're all identical except for bandana and shirt color. I'm torn between which way I want to go with those and also the font color/outline.

Hulks.png

I bascially have no preference, but I don't like the bottom right one for some reason. C&C Greatly appreciated. Once I figure out what logo, this will become a concept probably using St. Patty's hockey template.

It's all about the top right, brother! Red bandana and yellow shirt is the way to go. It's the best combo in the cage on Sunday.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Aight, so the top right, the one I was also leaning towards(either that or the all red) is the favorite for the most part. So, do you guys like the logo? Also, what if I switched the colors of the text? Meaning, what if the text is yellow with red outline?

Top right all the way, brother!

And the font is fine - with so much yellow in the central area of the logo, the red text stands out nicely.

Great work, Shum...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The top right is the classic colour combo...in later years he's gone with the lower right...but the bandana has never been entirely red...its always had more red than yellow.

The wordmark with red outlining is more visible, the yellow is just too light to nitice outside of the wordmark

HOCKEY!? :wacko:

I'm a hockey player...gotta stick with my sport. Plus, Hulkamaniacs are pretty universal. I did a uniform, I'm not sold on it quite yet, but I tried to stick with just red and yellow. It's hard to do that and not have it looking like McDonalds. I didn't want to add black, but that might be my only option.

HulkUni.jpg

Me likes.

Why not use the below image of Hulk's face for the shoulder logo!

91285X.JPG

Ehhhh, I'd rather use more of a classic thing as a shoulder logo, such as a "Ptyhon Power" patch or a "Hulk Rules" one. I haven't really given any thought to the shoulder patches. I'm more concerned with maing the jerseys look decent first.

If you want to get away from the McDonald's color scheme, you could use a little bit of black trim to break it up. Red and gold don't leave you a lot to work with, unless you're an old Rockets fan. Just don't go Detroit Lions and allow black to overrun the concept, unless you want a Hollywood Hogan nWo alt.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

If you want to get away from the McDonald's color scheme, you could use a little bit of black trim to break it up. Red and gold don't leave you a lot to work with, unless you're an old Rockets fan. Just don't go Detroit Lions and allow black to overrun the concept, unless you want a Hollywood Hogan nWo alt.

I honestly thought of an nWo alt, but I opted not too, I'm a classic wrestling fan. I even though of making a Macho Men or Ultimate Warriors one after I finish up this. I'm going to have to put some black in, but I won't go the route of my beloved Detroit Lions.

I know that this suggestion is a little new school, but have you thought about adding some tie-dye elements? Or maybe adding a stripe around the waist like a weight belt?

Whatcha gonna do, brother?

Archived