Buffalo Bills

asmargolis

Interesting take. For all the hand-wringing here about white helmets v. red helmets, no one went blue. It looks pretty good.

The only thing I noticed is that the logo doesn't stand out as well with the blue stripe on a blue background. Either the buffalo could be white with a red stripe, or the buffalo could be red but with a white stripe. I don't know how either looks once on paper, but all the dark blue makes the logo pop less.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'm usually a fan of the colors you posted first, but on this I like the more cherry red that their helmets have been for the color of the buffalo itself. Y'know, just hit that contrast a little bit more.

Something like this?

buffalocherry.gif

Right color, but that line going through the buffalo should be blue, too, I think. Blue outlined in white, i.e. the first one.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

buffalobillscherry.gif

Thanks for doing the other varaiations. Now that I've seen all 3, I like all of them, but I'd stay with the first one after all.

Great idea.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 3 weeks later...

The following comment is not directed specifically at your change.

I assume that the streak in the logo is supposed to show motion. Since someone once commented that it looked like the buffalo had been shot behind the ear, that's all I ever think when I see it. I'd love to see that streak altered or removed.

It's where I sit.

Since someone once commented that it looked like the buffalo had been shot behind the ear, that's all I ever think when I see it.  I'd love to see that streak altered or removed.

thats funny because thats where you'd want to shoot it too.

How about a Lakers type movement scheme, with lines coming off the buffalo

Or, even a seahawks type multiple bar design with only half of the leaping buffalo merging into the bars.

So many possible concepts!!!!

Archived