New Toledo Mudhens Logo

mrdj13

I'm in full truce mode. I will be on my best behavior moving forward.

For what Dan Simon does, it's hard to argue that he is not the best at it. No question.

I cannot draw that well. Jealous, no because Gameplan takes a different route. Does'nt make one better than the other, just different. Think Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts... both great coffee jsut a different mind set...

Apologies to you all.

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

I take it from the font and colours they're in the Nats system. If not, bad choice of font/colours.

The Mud Hens are the AAA affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. This current franchise started in 1965 and has been affiliated with 7 different clubs, Kirby Puckett played for the Hens when they were briefly a Twins associate in the 1980s.

The name Mud Hens and team colors date back to the late 1800s so in this case the "choice of the colors" at the least outdate our current system of minor league baseball.

fade.gif

The real Mud Hen is BLUE. This is scandalous! :P:P

mud_hen1.gif

From the Mud Hens website.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Can't there be more than one Muddy? B)

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Nice job, well done.

Anyone know what that font is they used? I see it on a lot of sports logos.

Also, Studio simon is great. There site needs some work. What is the site of the competitor you guys were talking about? Does anyone have a list of great sports logo design sites? I know a bunch of them, but I want to make sure I didn't miss any.

Also, what ever happened to the Sports logo Encyclopedia? That may have been may favorite site of all time.

Nice job, well done.

Anyone know what that font is they used? I see it on a lot of sports logos.

Also, Studio simon is great. There site needs some work. What is the site of the competitor you guys were talking about? Does anyone have a list of great sports logo design sites? I know a bunch of them, but I want to make sure I didn't miss any.

Also, what ever happened to the Sports logo Encyclopedia? That may have been may favorite site of all time.

The font used is custom made by Dan Simon. He's used variations of it for other teams, but I don't think there's a specific commercially available version of it.

For other design websites, go the SSUR at www.ssur.org

The Sports Logo Encyclopedia, or the SLE, is gone like the Wolves in the first round.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived