New York Giants Concept

uniguy22

Very nice work. Stiill think they missed on the white uniforms, it's like the NFL version of the Coyotes and that cannot be a very good thing...but not your problem. Would love to see either a blue or red facemask on the helmets... grey is so 1986

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

Take out all the red and the stripes from the home, and all the blue on the road, and it's good.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

My honest opinion... use last year's unis, slap on the NY logo and the wordmark, and you have a winner.

And, to our resident big shot designer, how can the gray facemasks look 1986 when they had white until 1999?

Professional indeed...

But, in terms of these, I agree that the home uni should have no red in it. The road is pretty good, except instead of having the blue collar/sleeve hem, add the blue to the shoulder stripes.

VmWIn6B.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this shows the Giants problems now. What they had perviously (Last year) was a perfect mix of old and new. It was based off the old but was made so the unis fit together. Last year's away uniform was mostly had red (beside white) but had enough blue to fit with home uniform. By taking away the blue and adding stripes it took away that fit. The Giants current uniforms by themselves aren't bad but don't work together. What they had before was perfect for what they were trying to do.

Archived