The new, improved Sherbrooke Pirates!

GeorgesL

Actually, before 1948, the Pittsburgh Pirates once sported blue and red colours. You can look it up on the "Dressed To The Nines" website, and do a search on all Pirate uniforms up to 1948, the first year they went to black and gold.

Great logo and colors. I agree with the comments on the number outlines. Is the script wordamrk hand-drawn, or is it a font that you have. Good script fonts are really hard to find, and this one is really nice.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Great logo and colors. I agree with the comments on the number outlines. Is the script wordamrk hand-drawn, or is it a font that you have. Good script fonts are really hard to find, and this one is really nice.

The font is called "Draft Beer Classic". The capitol letters are plain "Draft Beer". You can find them on MyFonts.com.

BTW Changes made according to your C&C.

Ohhh! I got it. I didn't recognize the style at first, but they are the Miller Brewing Company typefaces. Draft Beer regular is the current one, and Classic is the older one.

d209396afa36f65e037f2913ff1fe569.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The pirate logo is from that school who puts out several animal & people sketches and you draw it then send it in to them to see if you can qualify for their school.

I've seen the infomercial and pamphlets. :P

There's even a short film _ 5 minutes long _about "draw the pirate"

Draw the Pirate Movie

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Actually, before 1948, the Pittsburgh Pirates once sported blue and red colours. You can look it up on the "Dressed To The Nines" website, and do a search on all Pirate uniforms up to 1948, the first year they went to black and gold.

Here's an example of what I was talking about. Here's the Pittsburgh Pirates' uniforms from 1938:

nl_1938_pittsburgh.gif

Archived