Cruelty to animals and eyes

Stampman

I'm not sure if this quite fits the thread, but this animal looks to be in some pain as well:

DEN_452.gif

I don't know if I am alone on this, but I have never been able to figure out how a horse was ever supposed to get into that position. Not that I have ever worked around horses, but it would seem like the next thing the horse would do after this is to fall on its back. And why is the right front paw facing completely backward, like the horse is doing the Twist?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I'm not sure if this quite fits the thread, but this animal looks to be in some pain as well:

DEN_452.gif

I don't know if I am alone on this, but I have never been able to figure out how a horse was ever supposed to get into that position. Not that I have ever worked around horses, but it would seem like the next thing the horse would do after this is to fall on its back. And why is the right front paw facing completely backward, like the horse is doing the Twist?

Aging Broncos logo , reluctantly being made a diving circus horse...

Aging Broncos logo , reluctantly being made a diving circus horse...

The steel pier! That's where I've seen this before. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Why "Berry"? I'm not up on my Patriots lore. Was there a Patriots player named Berry?

Raymond Berry was the Pats coach in the mid-1980s...hence "Berry the Bears"...

Too bad we got spanked to the tune of 46-10 in that one :cry:

Too bad we got spanked to the tune of 46-10 in that one :cry:

With William "Refrigerator" Perry scoring a touchdown, but not Walter Payton. Way to go, Ditka.

CLEARLY that Blue Jay wass on Steroids. It's a good thing PETA is based in America, otherwise the Toronto Blue Jays would be in big trouble for Animal Experimentation.

Not to mention it was apparently forcibly tattooed. I can't think of any other explanation, because I have never seen an animal get tattooed voluntarily.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Comments NOT intended to reflect upon the CONTENT of the bird's tattoo, only its existence. :flagcanada:

And why is the right front paw facing completely backward, like the horse is doing the Twist?

Because it's a dancin' bronco!

I've always thought it was dancing...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

TOR_1419.gif

CLEARLY that Blue Jay wass on Steroids. It's a good thing PETA is based in America, otherwise the Toronto Blue Jays would be in big trouble for Animal Experimentation.

Obviously , Miguel Tejeda climbed into his nest and gave him a vitamin shot...

And why is the right front paw facing completely backward, like the horse is doing the Twist?

Because it's a dancin' bronco!

I've always thought it was dancing...

It does look it could be doing the "Bruce Springsteen Dancing-in-the-Dark-video-with-as-yet-unknown-Courtney-Cox-white-man's-overbite/Molly-Ringwald-Breakfast-Club-after-smoking-weed" dance.

Not to mention it was apparently forcibly tattooed. I can't think of any other explanation, because I have never seen an animal get tattooed voluntarily.

And to make matters worse, it was tattooed with a Canadian maple leaf. Oh, the shame of it all. :lol:

Archived