Ku jayhawks new look!

it looks like the kansas jayhawks are going to be waering the uniform style that is shown on the niketeam builder under "kansas", but also have put in a new basketball floor for the upcoming season which i thinks looks 100% better than the old one. the picture can be found on the link below.ku jayhawks
sms.gif

Yes, they probably could.

(Suck. Choke. Jayhawk! :;):  Go Tigers!)

HA!  My friends and I started a "Rock CHOKE! Jayhawk" chant during KU games.  Now we're all at CU and will go to the CU basketball games, plus we have tickets to the NCAA regionals in Denver this year.  Oh I'm praying we get the chance to bust that out.

The sad thing is that all these people have nothing to hang their hats on except for the undying jealousy they have for old KU.  Only when Missery or Colorado make it to the final four will us Jayhawks listen to your attempts to make fun of us.  :P   Oh boy, I can see why you guys call us Snob Hill, haha.  I have been in the fieldhouse on a few separate occasions and have seen the new floor in person; the Jayhawk is noticeable to say the least. Also, in case anyone is interested, here's a link to the new crimson alternates that Coach Self and the boys will be breaking out occasionally.

http://kansas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=214177

(Copy and Paste)

Travis

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

Speaking about Kansas, is there anyone who has a font or at least all numbers that Kansas uses on their unis. It doesn't have to be vectorised, I'll vectorised it based on good quality picture. I would greatly appreciate it.

kolja51@yahoo.com

And by the way, those unis are great, Kansas in red, works for me, at least they don't have a gigantic bird on the unis too.

Just good old-fashioned rivalry, that's all. :)

Kansas in red? That doesn't look right at all.

Amen brother.  MU-KU is a great rivalry.  And even though my license plate reads "LB KU"  (that's LB for "pound" not Linebacker), I wish the little chickadees in Lawrence no real harm.  And they usually have very hot cheerleaders.

As for the red uni's, they did wear red for their one game in the 1986 Final Four against Duke.

Oh gosh, KU and MU, argh, meh, hrmphf.

I have two really good, pretty much, best friends. One is probably going to Mizzou, one probably to Kansas, and I'm probably goin to Illinois.

There's the obvious Mizzou-Illinois rivalry, but given the past few tournaments, and now with Mr. (All I think about is my) Self heading to Kansas, that could be something in the making.

Oh how I despise Self. If he wins in Kansas, people will say he stepped into it. If he loses in Kansas people will say he sucks. On the other hand, if kept winning at Illinois that program would have been his. If not, not a huge deal. Man, I dunno what he was thinking. Oh well his loss.

Go Illini!

Being a long-time KU fan, I can say that the yellow unis in the late 1980s was bad.  I like the design of the Red but no, no, no - I don't like the red for the color.  IMO

By the way, what does M.U. stand for?  Mistake University.

Take that tiger by the tail and swing him around.  Puttin' Truman the tiger out for the night.

Those of you that don't like KU - too bad!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

....Go SIU....

*ducks away back into the cover of darkness*

you can come out, i have a cousin who went to SIU for a couple years.  don't know if he's still there, tho.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

One thing I have always wondered is why MU fans are so mean to their tiger. The always seem to stick him in their trunk on gameday, and worse yet they pinch his tail...horrible...

:;):

4295-c.jpg

Just in case people didn't know what you were referring to, I put this picture here.  Go here to order one of your own.

I've seen Clemson fans do this too over the years.  Where's the SPCA when you need them?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

i'd go with having 'VARSITY' on your jersey...or having a movie inadvertently use your name for its title (you know which one, the one with james vanderbox or whatever).  those boys at UT are gettin killed out there, Vandy could beat em

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Ahhh, those U of T Varsity Blues.... I think so far, the team as won ONE game since I started attending classes there... and I'm currently a fourth year student!!!  Oh yeah, at the same time, historic Varsity Stadium was torn down.  :angry:

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived