Chicago Wolves concept

deked73

FANWLVSWHT.png

Home uniform concept, worn with white helmets and black pants.

FANWLVSDRK.png

Road uniform concept, worn with black helmets and black pants.

The Wolves have worn the same regular uniforms for 12 seasons now. They are modeled after the original San Jose Sharks uniforms, except for different color scheme. I wanted to try a different design giving them a more modern look. I took some of the Atlanta Thrashers uni with the sleeves, the way the nameplate is on the back, and the paws like the arrows or birds feet at the bottom of the Trhashers sweaters. Kept the striping at the elbows from their present unis, just arching them abit. The numbers are like Tampa's, but with the Wolves colors. Crest and shoulder patches still the same, though. What do you think? :hockeysmiley:

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Overall, I think the white one looks really good. The road concept isn't coming up.

It could do without the paws along the bottom, or at least maybe fewer paws ? maybe about the frequency of the fleurs-de-lis on the old Nordiques unis. And normally I'd be wary of putting yellow numbers on a white uniform, but in this case, the yellow is dark enough and the red outline helps it stand out a lot more.

as an Admirals fan, I must automatically say this sucks and Wendel Young is evil :P

anyways, good design despite teh team. if it hadn't already been said I'd mention the bit about reducing the number of paws at the bottom, cus as it is right now it looks sort of tacky and takes a bit away from an otherwise solid uniform

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🀬

I think if you got rid of the paws on the bottom, they'd be better. They look great, but the paws are too much. You could use the paws as the shoulder logo, it'd actually give it a shoulder patch feel rather than just the primary logo in a circle. Nice work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived