Chicago Blackhawks

kroma

Here's a concept that might create a debate! I've deceided to change the primary logo, the native that they've been wearing for a loooong time, has changed. I'Ve fount that native logo on this forum some time ago, and i don't know who did it! So whoever did that logo, great job pal! As for the jerseys, some minor changes, although i use black as primary, cause red did'nt looked good! Finally, for those, like me, who likes big changes, i did an alt unis out of the blue, using their alt logo recolorised. So enjoy and C+C are appreciated!

CBH2.jpg

CBH.jpg

CBH3.jpg

I believe that is RedEye's logo, and you might want to ask permission to use it. I think it is currently in use by a high school (? not sure though), so it would be proper to do so.

Thanks for the tips! The last thing i wanted to do is to take credit for something i di'nt do myself. It's just that i tought this logo was fantastic!

"...no sir, i don't like it!"

- don't like the alternate at all

- new primary logo is very nice, but not for the blackhawks...can't change that at all

about the only thing i do find OK is the shoulder coloring on the home/away jerseys. kinda reminds me of the old sabers blue and gold jersey days. i'm a die hard Hawks fan and think their unis are as pure and perfect as they come. to make major changes like that (if any at all) just seems a little off. they are like the penn state unis...less is more!

Sorry, but to me the Hawks are untouchable although I do like the look of the concept. You just can't change that jersey its the best in the NHL period. As for your concept:

I do like the home and away looks, and I guess the head-dress would be appropriate as Blackhawk was a chief

However, I hate the alternate you have to use a lighter color for the "C" that and the fact I just don't think that alternate should be used on the front of a jersey, it needs to stay right where it is meant to be, on the shoulder.

Ouf, t'attaques une institution mon homme. J'ai essayé le coup la semaine dernière ahhahahah. Le logo est vraiment beau et le look overall, une belle association de couleurs mais à mon goût, le nom et les chiffres sont trop gros...Imagines si le joueur se nomme SAMUELSSON. Ca va aller d'un coude à l'autre... ahahhahha

Laches pas...

You're attacking an institution my friend. I've tried something like this last week ahahahhaah. The indian logo is really great and so is the uniform overall look.

The only thing that bothers me is the size of the letters and the numbers on the back. Imagines if the player's name would be SAMUELSSON. The nameplate would go from one elbow to the other ahahahahaha...

Keep posting and have fun!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

leave the blackhawks uniforms alone! sure its old, but so are the yankees unis. do you think anyone in their right mind would give the yankees new unis? good effort, but it just doesn't work for the blackhawks

I agree with those who say the Hawks jerseys shouldn't be touched. But for a high school or something, your concept would look great. The logo is great, whoever made it. The red shoulders on the black jersey are really bothering me, but I don't know why. I just really don't like them. I'm not too big on the alt though. It's way too modern for what the other two are, kind of like how the Isles 3rd is in comparison to their other jerseys.

Hmmm, well it's interesting, but nothing I would like to see the 'Hawks wear.

-The brown colour of the Indian's face and the yellow in the C on the shoulder on the home and away should be the same colour.

-I like the style of the jersey. Keeping true to history with the tie-down is a nice nod to history.

-The Alternate, I really don't like. If anything, change the handle of the tomahawk to white, or change the C to white and have the handles black.

Good attempt overall.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

this is pretty much the dumbest idea ever.

Well, you may not agree with the concept but there's a big step from there to ''the dumbest idea ever''...

I've seen things in here that compare to what kroma did is far more closer to your comment...

You may not agree with the fact that he tried something with the Black hawks uniform but still, I personnally do everything in here on MSPaint and I can tell you that he sure did put a lot of work in this...

Anyway, it's one thing to call something ''dumbest'' but it's another one to create something yourself... Try it and we'll see! :rolleyes:

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived