Why Was Gruden Coaching In His Pajamas Yesterday?

njb513

Pictures??

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I forgot that Groh actually coached a season with the Jets. I thought that he was one of the coaches that quit before coaching a game. I just remembered that Belichick was hired after Parcells quit and quit the Jets when Pete Carroll was fired from the Patriots. Groh then coached one year before going to Virginia. Edwards then got the job.

Gruden's outfit was just kind of weird to see on an NFL coach..it looked like he was wearing a tracksuit or something...it looked more like something you'd see a European soccer coach wearing

I still can't believe we lost to a guy wearing THAT.

Gruden's outfit was just kind of weird to see on an NFL coach..it looked like he was wearing a tracksuit or something...it looked more like something you'd see a European soccer coach wearing

I still can't believe we lost to a guy wearing THAT.

I still haven't seen any pictures, but it can't be worse than losing to a coach wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt and headband/earwarmers. Belichick, in case I'm not making myself obvious.

The coach's clothes don't win football games, but there is a certain level of dignity/professionalism that should be maintained.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

I'd really like to see a picture of Gruden from Sunday so I can see what the problem was.

Mike Mularkey has taken to coaching in a t-shirt, but it's a nice t-shirt so it's probably okay. Bill Belichek is definitely the sloppiest coach in the NFL today. It looks like he rolls off his hide-a-bed in his office and right onto the field. It's pretty embarassing.

The all-time worst dressed coach? It would have to be Bobby Ross (That's right, isn't it? The coach of the mid to late 90s Lions?). What a slob.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

i've looked all over the web for a pic of gruden on the sidelines on sunday and cant find one...

the top was black version of the white one he is wearing in the pic that is posted on this thread...and he was wearing the top tucked into what looked like warmup pants or something like that..

Maybe NFL head coaches should wear jackets and ties, like in the old days.

Oh, yeah! Can't do that -- NFL and Reebok won't allow it!!!!! :cursing:

Maybe NFL head coaches should wear jackets and ties, like in the old days.

Oh, yeah! Can't do that -- NFL and Reebok won't allow it!!!!! :cursing:

That was a stupid move. Like it would really be so difficult to put a Reebok logo on a lapel pin or something.

How many people say to themselves, wow I want that jacket/sweatshirt/whatever because I want to look just like my favorite NFL head coach. They aren't exactly a photogenic bunch.

Although I am surprised that they don't sell pre-cut Bill Belichek style hoodies at the NFL store.

1zgyd8w.jpg

How many people say to themselves, wow I want that jacket/sweatshirt/whatever because I want to look just like my favorite NFL head coach. They aren't exactly a photogenic bunch.

Agreed. I own a Ravens pullover that I love and that I think has been on the sidelines once or twice. However, I own it because it was a Christmas present, not because I saw Brian Billick wear it during a game.

The only things I've ever seen any coaches wear that I even gave a second glance to were the varsity lettermen's jackets they all wore a few seasons back. Even then, it wasn't something I was going to run out and buy.

Archived