NY Islanders concept

dgnmrwrw

This is derived from a striping pattern I was fooling around with. I combined it with a new Islanders color combination where I added light blue.

NYIsles-H.png

It may not work well with the Isles, but I thought I'd throw it out and get some feedback.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I really like this design. you've really stepped outside the box to create something unique. It has a solid nautical theme to it, the lighthouse logo fits well into the design, all teh curves fit with one another, and I like your choice of lettering.

My only suggestion would have to had a different colour for the collar, but thats a minor gripe.

good job

I love the colours. The sleeve pattern is cool, but I don't think it transitions well onto the body of the jersey at all. The two light blue stripes across the body look out of place - I think the top one is a bit of a lost cause, but the lower could easily be widened a bit and have some orange added to keep the consistency with the sleeves. Or hey, just have a plain blue body!

That's a great idea and great execution. When I first looked at it, I thought the two stripes across the body looked like they shouldn't be there, but the more I see them, the more they're growing on me. Other than that and making the collar another color, this is very good. I like it, good job.

teamsnew2.png

Thanks for all the feedback. I've u[dated the home jersey according to some of your suggestions.

Here's what I've currently got for the home jersey. This one still needs a lot of work. I think perhaps the navy blue shoulder yoke should be white, to stay consistent. Or maybe change the white outline between the navy and the orange on the numbers to the light blue.

NYIsles-A.png

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Honestly, dude, I think you nailed it on this one. I wouldn't change a single thing. I hate the Islanders and I would even buy this thing. Great job. I agree with PhilaLogos about those nautical logos, they're great, for real.

I still don't see what everyone's fascination with Satan is though...:D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Honestly, dude, I think you nailed it on this one.  I wouldn't change a single thing.  I hate the Islanders and I would even buy this thing.  Great job.  I agree with PhilaLogos about those nautical logos, they're great, for real.

I still don't see what everyone's fascination with Satan is though...:D

He's referring to Islanders player Miroslav Satan(pronounced Sahtan)

Heres a link to his bio for some of you who don't know him: http://www.nhl.com/players/8459534.html

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

He's referring to Islanders player Miroslav Satan(pronounced Sahtan)

Dude, I know that...hence the smiley...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived