Fantasy Football Help!

Cujo

I play in a 12-team league and currently reside in 4th place. Only the top 4 teams get into the playoffs, so this is a huge week for me. Anyways, I have a handful of RBs and I dunno who to play and was maybe seeing if any of you fantsay experts out there could help.

I have two RB slots open and here are the backs I have to choose from:

Willis McGahee vs MIA

Curtis Martin vs NE

Chris Brown vs IND

Cadillac Williams vs NO

Samkon Gado vs CHI

My two biggest names, McGahee and Martin have been ice cold the past few weeks. Brown and Gado have both been playing very well, but they play Indy and Chicago this weekend. Caddy seems to be on the comeback, but I'm still unsure of him because of him being hurt most of the year and Tampa having Pittman as a backup.

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

6uXNWAo.png

Caddy and Gado.

I know. I've seen next weeks games already. I have a magical satellite that brodcasts 6 days into the future. I never watch the news, just sports, then I bet like hell.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Definetely not Chris Brown against Indy as the Titans will be playing from behind, so cross him off. And definetely not Gado, the Bears defense is too good.

I'd say Cadillac Williams against New Orleans and Willis McGahee against Miami.

IUe6Hvh.png

Definetely not Chris Brown against Indy as the Titans will be playing from behind, so cross him off.

Brown did have over 100 yards receiving and caught a TD last week . . . but it was against the Niners, so yeah, cross him off. Nevermind. :P

6uXNWAo.png

What 1 should I start?

hijack.JPG

Can we stick to my question, please?

Thank you come again.

You should really post this in the Fantasy Sports forums.

Which would be where?

I'd start Caddy and then probably Willis McGahee, both will probably have decent weeks if you go by the matchups.

What 1 should I start?

hijack.JPG

Can we stick to my question, please?

Thank you come again.

You should really post this in the Fantasy Sports forums.

1) I'm not a member of any of those leagues.

2) Fantasy SPORTS does fall under SPORTS in general.

3) Didn't YOU just post a fanstay football question in the SIG Forum??

<_<

6uXNWAo.png

3) Didn't YOU just post a fanstay football question in the SIG Forum??

yes, after you started the post...

then you got all female on me, getting mad, for talking about other fantasy RBs under this posting, when it clearly makes sense to conserve space, and gather opinions of people on RBs.

you got caddy, so did i.

i have seen posts on who to play in the fantasy sports section.

I didn't create this thread for everyone to chime in with their own fantasy questions. I need some advice from fellow members because I am torn between who to play ... and the last thing I wanna see is someone taking over my thread with FF problems of their own.

You know, it's really not that difficult if you wanna start your very own thread, and you can ask whatever fantasy questions you want there.

6uXNWAo.png

Chris Brown is listed as questionable, so I'm probably going to not use him, so it's now down to:

Willis McGahee vs MIA

Curtis Martin vs NE

Cadillac Williams vs NO

Samkon Gado vs CHI

I'm leaning toward using McGahee and Caddy, but Curtis Martin doesn't seem like that bad of a play against New England, only if he was playing like the Curtis Martin of 6 weeks ago.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived