Arizona Cardinals Concept

jrh31584

no me gusta substituir negro por el azul

I DON'T like substituting black for blue. Yes, I took Spanish freshman year of college and it's finally paying off.

option #3, roughly...I don't like it, change the blue to black. I'm probably wrong though...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Too many stripes! The Arizona State flag was overused in this concept, if you tone it down a bit, it'll look much nicer.

I agree. I do like the font you used, but the stripes is the only thing i can look at :wacko: .

4kv29i.jpg

Way to think out of the box. Try to make the sleeve white from the shoulder down about 1/2 on both jerseys, that way the flag won't be overpowering. Also black is needed not because it is trendy but it is a color on a Cardinal bird.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

sorry, not my cup of tea. why does everyone feel the need to incorperate the arizona state flag into cardinals concepts? the stripes and colours of that flag are to loud to be the basis of a uniform.

I like the flag reference. But your convergence point is in a strange place. Wearing that jersey, the convergence points would be on the front and back aspects of the sleeve. A better idea if you have to do the sunburst thing would be to have the convergence points at the lateralmost aspect of the sleeves, 90 degrees around the sleeves from where you have them.

Helmet stripes are still too thick, and the jersey numbers need to be placed higher up on the chest. All in all, not too shabby...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived