Blue Jays observation

LMU

I just saw an AJ Burnett press conference photo, and he was introduced to the media wearing the home jersey with the road black cap. Is this an indicator that they're using the black cap full time next year?

a_burnett_372.jpg

VmWIn6B.png

my early guess is to say yes. I remember around August, they started wearing the Black cap at home more or less full time. It's not a blue cap, but man oh man it's easier to handle than graphite...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Ah hell... I bought the home cap last year... now its no longer being used... WHY AM I SUCH BAD LUCK???

Good to see I am not the only one. I think I will wait until the 07 season to see if the Jays will switch again.

Braden,

I'm not a frequent poster here, but I lurk very often because I like the discussion and the concepts. Anyways, I was looking at my school paper and I noticed the name attached to the Steve Nash comics was Braden. I said to myself "Damn, that name sounds familiar", so I checked here and I noticed you were born in '84 and live in Toronto so I had to ask... Do you do that comic?

It'd be great if A.J. or someone suggested they wear '93 throwbacks, and win like 10 straight in them and decide to wear them for the rest of the year. Think '94 49ers

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It'd be great if A.J. or someone suggested they wear '93 throwbacks, and win like 10 straight in them and decide to wear them for the rest of the year. Think '94 49ers

I agreee i think they should start wearing throwbacks now, and mabye around the 70's, cus it sure would bring back the Blue in Jays lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Why is it that after 20 years or so of wearing the same uniforms, they start changing every year. Does the current management have Adult ADD or something?

Please just pick something and stick with it for awhile!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

No, I'm sorry, it must be a different Braden.

I just moved to Toronto from Brampton over the summer. I go to Seneca College (York University Campus) for Graphic Design. I'm a bad drawer. :(

But I love Graphite.

Poor Braden. I can just picture him crying in his beer over Lionel Ritchie tunes.

TRUUUUUUUUUULYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

Archived