Bush to go PRO...

tj4eck

Why should Bush go pro? Couldn't you see him torching college again, maybe looking at four straight national champs for USC? He'd be the #1 no brainer pick in the 2007 draft.

Not true. Everyone though Leinart would be #1 going into this year's draft after he stayed for his senior season, and if Bush goes pro, you can forget about Leinart going as the top pick in '06.

6uXNWAo.png

Why shouldn't he go pro? He's won the Heisman, he's been part of possibly the greatest NCAA Football dynasty ever and he has a knack for breaking games open. What else is left in college for him to do outside of maybe taking a ballroom dancing class :P

I think some of you misunderstand what major school college football is all about - getting drafted into the NFL, thusly making bank. There is nothing Bush could do now to improve his draft position, nor the money he could sign for. All he could possibly do is break a bone, or snap a tendon. WHy live broke, when you can go make millions?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think some of you misunderstand what major school college football is all about - getting drafted into the NFL, thusly making bank. There is nothing Bush could do now to improve his draft position, nor the money he could sign for. All he could possibly do is break a bone, or snap a tendon. WHy live broke, when you can go make millions?

I agree with this 100%

take it when you get the oppertunity(sp?)

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

The point of college is to get a job.

That being said, you can ALWAYS go back and get a degree.

Lets put it this way. You are in college in Graphic Design. A firm offers you a job after your junior year. Lets say this job is as good as you'd get even with another year and a degree. Do you go or do you stay in school so you can take that dance class last semester?

Expand that money by 1000, with a signing bonus if you are a first round pick in the NFL.

I don't blame any athlete that has a guaranteed pay day for leaving early. I didn't blame Dee Brown or Deron Williams for wanting to go into the NBA draft even though the illini would have been awful without both of them. There is far too much to lose and nothing to gain. I can understand the desire to win and the arguement of finishing college, but there is so much to lose. This is your finacial future. Glory doesn't pay the bills. Reggie Bush could have his leg fall off in his first day of mini-camp and be set for life. Or that could happen in college and he can fall back on his degree in politcal science....

Again, you can always go back and get that degree.

Sounds like a no-brainer.

He'd be the #1 no brainer pick in the 2007 draft.
Bush is a lead-pipe lock to go top 2 in 2007.

How did Bush go from the #1 no brainer pick to the Top 2??

Because (IMO) the Texans will take D'Brickashaw Ferguson with the 1st pick.

Texans dont need to take Fergusen with the #1 pick. They can trade down probably to around #4 and still pick him. Plus they will receive more ni return (player(s) or pick(s)) If they intend on getting Fergusen, they would be stupid not to trade down.

I agree with Bush leaving early. What more could he accomplish? Heismann, National Championships, what does he have left to prove?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

He'd be the #1 no brainer pick in the 2007 draft.
Bush is a lead-pipe lock to go top 2 in 2007.

How did Bush go from the #1 no brainer pick to the Top 2??

Because (IMO) the Texans will take D'Brickashaw Ferguson with the 1st pick.

Texans dont need to take Fergusen with the #1 pick. They can trade down probably to around #4 and still pick him. Plus they will receive more ni return (player(s) or pick(s)) If they intend on getting Fergusen, they would be stupid not to trade down.

I agree with Bush leaving early. What more could he accomplish? Heismann, National Championships, what does he have left to prove?

He's done it all, especially if USC wins the Rose Bowl, then he can go out on top.

I do like to see players stay in school, but I say if youre the #1 pick, you have to go because you really cant do better than that, It was nice to see Leinart come back to school for his senior season, but he was the #1 pick last year, way better than Alex Smith, and now he's probably a Top 3 ot Top 5 pick beause other players have jumped him on the draft board.

6uXNWAo.png

I agree with pcgd. As much as USC's gonna miss him, he's won the two top awards you could possibly get and more his years at USC. A Heisman, 2 national championships, and probably a 3rd. And Leinarts not gonna be handing him the ball any more, and thats his best bud...so goodbye college, hello pros for the president.

Archived