Oakland Raiders concept

vicfurth

Alright, I see a few major flaws with this.

1. You italicized pretty much everything, including the wordmark in the endzones, but failed to italicize the "Raiders" text in the primary logo. Just looks out of place.

2. The gradient in the alt uni's...not gonna fly at all.

3. The overall uni designs are waaay too similar to the U of Miami.

4. In general, I just don't think the Raiders would go in this direction. They're a very old-fashioned team, and any update of their look would have to be subtle to be effective.

The only changes i would make, while i like where you going with this, I would take out the white shadow on the numbers on the Black jersey. It just makes the numbers harder to read and kind of takes away from the Raiders' minimal style. That being said, the Raiders wouldn't use this for the simple fact that they are an old fashioned classic team.

Good Concept Overall.

The raiders uniforms are plain and boring.

No way man, you cant changed them, its like you would never change notre dames jerseys or the red wings logo, so much memories of them and past history, they are just guna stay the same, and im glad they are staying the way they are.

4kv29i.jpg

ND changes their jerseys all the time, though the pants and helmet are usually untouched. shoot, there's been so many different designs you'd think we were some mid-major that rips off a bigger school's unis every few years :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Doesn't matter what the Raiders wear, they are going to lose - how about pink puffy panties and black pumps - May Oakland go 0-16.

Nice Concepts though

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i think that you have a good concept, just not fitting for the raiders. as mentioned before, if the raiders were gonna go with new uniforms, they should overhaul the logo as well. also, i feel as if the raiders need a step backwards with their unis (more, lighter, silver) not a step forward. however, this uniform could look nice if the raiders took the first approach.

I've never been a big fan of piping.

All the Raiders need is a logo tweak--that guy on their helmets looks wimpy...

200px-Canberraraiders.jpg

Change it to something like this, obviously in the Black Silver and White, and they've got it all.

OK, he looks more like a Viking, but that's the logo of the Canberra Raiders rugby team.

I guess I'm with those that favour no change, even though I like what you've done with the piping.

The alts I don't like at all. "Gradients are evil", don't you come here much? :)

You picked one of probably 2 teams whose uniforms are untouchable.

(Bears are the others)

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived