Look...flames red jerseys!

MrHockey9

From what i can see of it, they resemble the vancouver canucks alternates from '97, with the black pants and helmets. I think the 'c' pn the shoulder would look good just as it is, red. might be hard to see, but it would look good. I'd like to get a good look at one, if anyone has any concepts

yeah i've played the game, and in the stands you can see red jerseys with a black C as a logo with gold(or yellow) outline. the arm is black white yellow then black to the end of the arm. the c on the shoulder in that pic looks red?!? black pants and helmets are a good idea though. hmmmm...can't wait. i hate the flames more than anyone but they might have cool unis for a change. still not as cool as the 80's style.

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

never mind, did a little research, and found some info from their official press release:

Title: MEDIA ADVISORY - THE HUNT FOR A RED OCTOBER

Date: September 30, 2003

MEDIA ADVISORY

THE HUNT FOR A RED OCTOBER!!

FLAMES UNVEIL NEW HOME JERSEY

For Immediate Release

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

WHO: Calgary Flames Hockey Club

WHAT: The Hunt for a Red October!!

WHEN: Friday, October 3, 2003

TIME: 3:00 p.m. (MST)

WHERE: Pengrowth Saddledome

Air Canada Club

The Calgary Flames welcome the public to attend the launch of the new home jersey at the Pengrowth Saddledome. The jersey will be available to the public immediately following at all Flames FanAttic locations, Hudson?s Bay Company stores and all 18 Calgary Co-op locations.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Yeah I'm in Calgary, I was told that focus groups who looked at the jersey couldn't tell what the logo was and what the numbers were on the jersey from far away. So they are apparently thinking of using yellow instead. If you've ever seen the hall outside the flames dressing room they have a large C that is gold with black trim and they are possibly going to match that.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Archived