Sle alternative

Coltsfan18

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and if you don't need vector, don't get vector. They have terrificly sharp raster images which are fine for most purposes on here. You're probably more likely to get a raster account than vector, especially if you aren't an established member of the CCSL Forums.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

and even if you are a established member of CCSP Forum, that dont guarantee you will get SLE.com access.

I been waiting 2 months, but no big deal thesle.com is overrated!

really? I got in and i am for sure not as established as you are. I think you should try it again. :)

Doh!

...the way I see it, it's this or nothing... this way they don't have the bandwidth problems (have you been here long enough to remember that?), and the site can monitor who it lets have vector logos... the last thing we need is somebody selling a CD of SLE logos over EBay again.

Don't nobody post the word out of the terms of service... it's an excellent way of making people actually read the darn thing... and it's important that people do.

Call it elitist, call it rigid, call it slow, I call it plenty worth the trouble.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Look, I didn't have that bit of a trouble getting in. It's what you say in your essay. I did forget to add the thing in the terms, I went back read it. E-mailed it to ryan and I got access, to vector. It's what you say in your essay along with that thing in the terms. And it helps to be an established member of the board. If it's been a while and you haven't got in, there's probably a reason. If it's only a few days give it time.

Also, I do know what you need to put from the terms, I'm not going to tell you because you need to read them. It's not that long.

If someone would just host the logos on a site with not such rigid and elitist access, that would help too :) Krackzenspeil, or whatever that damned word was we had to use...Klickenpants? Krumblebutz...whatever, just give me my access!!! Please...

The "rigid and elitist" access is necessary considering all of the problems the site has encountered in the past. I firmly agree with the way SLE is being run, simply because the owner has the right to use his discretion to disallow those he feels might be detrimental to his site's integrity (in other words, abuse the right and privilege). Not saying anyone specifically would be, but if you have not been permitted access then Ryan probably has his reasons.

...that, or he's a slacker. :)

I usually have only been logging on there lately just to see whats new. I havent been doing many concepts lately so I havent needed any images (although every time I do a concept there are unwarranted problems, rolleyes.gif so maybe its best if I dont do any....)

but, I do go to chris's site too. although he busts my chops when I dont deserve it ???

I waited about a month, then resubmitted my essay.  I got in about 2+ weeks ago - Ryan will take of you, just be patient.  He probably has a lot of requests.

The SLE is a fantastic site -  :D

Good Luck to you still trying to get in, just be patient.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I waited about a month, then resubmitted my essay. I got in about 2+ weeks ago - Ryan will take of you, just be patient. He probably has a lot of requests.

The SLE is a fantastic site - :D

Good Luck to you still trying to get in, just be patient.

me too, I waited for a couple weeks before my application got accepted.

Doh!

Archived