Seahawks Alternate Jersey

nwtrailtrekker

reminds me of this

bell.jpg

I want that jersey. Bad.

And about the Redskins auction: My favorite is when you see the auctions that say like 2005 2006 MITCHELL AND NESS REEBOK NIKE AUTHENTIC THROWBACK NEW PLAYER SEWN ON VINTAGE REAL!!!! CHEAP!!!! ABOSOLUTLEY NOT FAKE!!! ALL TAGS!!!

but that's just me.

Being a diehard Seahawk fan, I so hate those lime green jerseys. I'd rather see an alternate helmet than an alternate jersey.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

I want that jersey. Bad.

Three more on ebay right now.

I typed in "Orlando Thunder" on ebay and all I got were two auctions for a mini football and a program. Where do you see these auctions? Can you provide me with the link?

I want that jersey. Bad.

I typed in "Orlando Thunder" on ebay and all I got were two auctions for a mini football and a program. Where do you see these auctions? Can you provide me with the link?

My fault. Thought you meant the green Seahawks. Sorry.

I want that jersey. Bad.

My fault. Thought you meant the green Seahawks. Sorry.

Damn, I had my hopes up. :D Thanks anyways though, I will get that jersey one day.

Being a diehard Seahawk fan, I so hate those lime green jerseys.  I'd rather see an alternate helmet than an alternate jersey.

It's a NFL rule that you can only have one helmet IIRC

Actually the plan was for Seattle to wear both the gunmetal blue, and silver helmets, but NFL rules state that if you are to wear two helmets, you need to also wear a 3rd jersey (washington throwback rule) You cannot have 2 helmets, and only two uniforms.

but you CAN have two different helmets, and it doesnt need to be a throwback.

No you can not have two helmets that's why they do not have two helmets and thank god they don't allow that colege crap just like they should'nt allow that monochrome high school/college look either. DIE MONOCHROMES DIE!

In 5..4..3..2..1's right. A team cannot have two helmets. Seattle tried that, but was rejected by the league.

From the Seahawks' site:

The Seahawks inquired about being the first team in the National Football League to have a different colored helmet for home and away games, but stipulations prevented the team from wearing two different helmets; therefore, the team decided to let the fans select the club?s helmet.

The only way for a team to have two different helmets is for one to be included as part of a throwback uniform, which is why Washington was allowed to have a home helmet and a road helmet for one season.

Wow mac2 where did you dig up that relic from..its awesome. If I remember correctly that league had a number of interesting uniforms. Anyone have any more pics from that league? Would be fun to see them again.

Thanks for sharing that mac2

You think they will wear them in 2006 based on the title of the auction. 

Well, I know you can find a lot of game used/throwback/vintage jerseys at bargain prices if you believe everything you read on an eBay page. 

That seller got you hook, line, and sinker.  "Just released for the playoffs" - why, then, have we seen that jersey before???  Oh, right, it's a fashion jersey.

Using more common sense, the seller lists this as a 2005 jersey, thought the Redskins never wore this in 2005.  Weird.  Here ya go:

Portis auction

its weird, there is a Sports store here that sold that jersey last year. Its not one of those shifty lookin stores either, its all legit.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Never understood the NFL not allowing alt helmets. Isn't that just another way to make money? I thought that was the overall goal of the NFL.

That being said, the Hawks should really REALLY use their royal/silver throwbacks next season at some point. It's one of the great throwbacks that's not in use today.

Archived