Seahawks Alternate Jersey

nwtrailtrekker

seahawkslimejersey.png

check this out, i am now the proud owner of this jersey, no matter the cost, it was worth it.

Anyways, reading the title and description of the produce gives the idea we may see these jerseys for real in 2006.

Where it says 06 in the title

Officially Reebok NFL Licenced

And it just plain looks fo' real!

what do you think? is this a hint of things to come?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

You think they will wear them in 2006 based on the title of the auction.

Well, I know you can find a lot of game used/throwback/vintage jerseys at bargain prices if you believe everything you read on an eBay page.

That seller got you hook, line, and sinker. "Just released for the playoffs" - why, then, have we seen that jersey before??? Oh, right, it's a fashion jersey.

Using more common sense, the seller lists this as a 2005 jersey, thought the Redskins never wore this in 2005. Weird. Here ya go:

Portis auction

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

i dont care if they wear it or not.

Kind of goes against the purpose of the entire thread...doesn't it?

And again, there's hundreds of jerseys that teams have never worn before selling on eBay. Maybe you'll find those special as well.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

i have seen uglier jerseys...but not by much.

personaly, i think the logo should be bigger. almost dwarfed by the Reebok logos on each sleeve. i wouldnt buy 80 dollars for a jeresy that should only cost you 69 at the most.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Well, I know you can find a lot of game used/throwback/vintage jerseys at bargain prices if you believe everything you read on an eBay page.

That seller got you hook, line, and sinker. "Just released for the playoffs" - why, then, have we seen that jersey before??? Oh, right, it's a fashion jersey.

Using more common sense, the seller lists this as a 2005 jersey, thought the Redskins never wore this in 2005. Weird. Here ya go:

Portis auction

Even more impressively, they have never worn it while Portis has been a Redskin.

I so want to find an Authentic of that Jersey for cheap.

That seller got you hook, line, and sinker.  "Just released for the playoffs" - why, then, have we seen that jersey before???  Oh, right, it's a fashion jersey.

Using more common sense, the seller lists this as a 2005 jersey, thought the Redskins never wore this in 2005.  Weird.  Here ya go:

Portis auction

Even more impressively, they have never worn it while Portis has been a Redskin.

I so want to find an Authentic of that Jersey for cheap.

That's heinous! The numbers are clearly of different thicknesses! Unreal.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived