Jauron to coach Bills

gashouser27

Enjoy, Bills nation! That's hilarious. Jauron is back at HC, hell even John Shoop may coach the raiders. Funny stuff.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

John Shoop may coach the raiders

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME

Shoop should never be a head coach above 5th grade ball. the Raiders would be better off with the first semipro coach that passed by the Oakland Coliseum than Shoop <_<

now if you will, excuse me while I send my application to Al Davis :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow, what are the Bills doing? They get rid of Donahoe, Mularky, and it looks like there finally heading in the right direction and then they hire Jauron?

Gonna be another loooooooonnng season for the Bills.

Would of liked Sherman but Juron is better than Mularkey

They Interviewed:

Bobby April (Bills Special Teams Cooridanitor)

James Lofton (Chargers WR Coach and Rooney Rule Guy)

Mike Sherman (Former Packers HC)

Dom Capers (Former HOU HC)

Jim Caldwell (IND QB Coach)

Dick Juron (Former CHI & DET HC)

saBS.png

After watching Bears fans suffer through the mind-numbing ineptitude of the Jauron era, all I can say to Bills fans is: my condolences. You're in for a rough ride. You might have actually been better off with that guy in bucfan's sig whose name must not be mentioned. Jauron's most famous moment in Chicago (outside of being the last resort after McCaskey botched the Dave McGinnis hire) was when he said of "Bears Insider with Dick Jauron," his radio call-in show, "It's not my show... but I'm on that show."

Bills fans, at least you'll be able to laugh at your coach while you weep over your team's record. Cold comfort, to be sure.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived