Russian 06 Olympic Hockey (by Nike)

GUINNESS

Somewhere in Oregon, a few months ago...

"You know what this jersey needs? Curtains on the back!"

"Brilliant!"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It's going to be a weird looking Olympic tournament, that's for certain. What a crap font for the numbers.

It's so hard to believe that the 2005 World Championships had some of the best looking international jerseys ever, especially the updates to Germany, Austria & Latvia, and it's like we've gone off a cliff and will now be facing the ugliest international jerseys ever less than a year later. F :censored: k you Nike.

2005 International jerseys

germany.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

you know, when i saw the front, i thought "wow. that's not too terrible"

but the back looks disgraceful. has anyone even bought one of those "swift" jerseys for any team? i've never seen any fans wearing them, nor have i seen any fans that didn't feel sick after seeing them :)

It's so hard to believe that the 2005 World Championships had some of the best looking international jerseys ever, especially the updates to Germany, Austria & Latvia, and it's like we've gone off a cliff and will now be facing the ugliest international jerseys ever less than a year later.  F :censored: k you Nike.

I agree about the jerseys from 2005. My favourite was the Russia red jersey. That was so sweet.

Back on topic I think I will write/email/carrier pigeon/throw flaming poop at nike and inquire about why they feel they need to ruin hockey.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived