Los Angeles Seadragons

AAO

The LA secondary is awesome. It doesn't even need the 3D effect thing beneath the letters. If anything, that part is distracting. Leave it as an interlocking LA with the wave on the L, and it's perfect.

EDIT: you might want to consider removing the bronze/sand from the secondary as well. The basic design is strong enough, and doesn't need all the ornamentation you've got on it.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Love the concept, but I'm going to split hairs on the name.

The animal in the concept is more a sea horse than a sea dragon. Sea dragons are either leafy or weedy, and both species have appendages coming from their bodies that sea horses do not. Sea dragons are relatives of sea horses, but what you drew is a sea horse more than a sea dragon. (One of our local swim clubs used a sea horse as its logo, so we saw it everywhere.)

Here's a leafy sea dragon picture for you...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

All yoru wordmarks are looking the same with the filled in letters half way. Change it up a bit. Rely on teh letters not the fill.

Do I hear a hammer? Because he just hit it right on the head. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

vitamin d - my thoughts, exactly...maybe you could use another name for horse...like sea chargers or sea stallions or sea broncos...or you could render a sea dragon

you've really drawn a very good sea horse, and i LOVE the secondary mark with the tail - great work, just gotta get the name right

jldesigns404eo.png

I like the color scheme, but along with some of the other people's comments, I think the name Sea Dragons is very versatile, I would like to see something more fierce than a sea horse for the logo, give me something that would make me scared to swim in the Pacific.

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

Archived