Womens olympic hockey : Sweden vs. Russia

eww7633

So I'm watching Sweden play Russia this morning, and the Swede's are not wearing the Nike swift jerseys while the Russians are. What is the deal with this? You think that Sweden told Nike to F off?

BTW, Russias whole look is horrible. Plain red socks!?!?!?!

So I'm watching Sweden play Russia this morning, and the Swede's are not wearing the Nike swift jerseys while the Russians are. What is the deal with this? You think that Sweden told Nike to F off?

BTW, Russias whole look is horrible. Plain red socks!?!?!?!

I think sweden didn't get their order in time. Personally that's a good thing.

Also the socks aren't plain the stripes are verticle in the front.

The contrast couldn't be more striking.

Sweden looks like a hockey team. Russia looks like a Cyberball team, all sleek and with the postfuturistic number font, "back muscle" stripe inserts on the sweaters and a single vertical stripe on the socks. From the waist down, the Russians look like they're rockin' the Cooperalls. Never a good thing. <_<

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Did anyone see Team USA's socks?!? They're ridiculous. They basically have a racing stripe up the front of their shins.

I love that Sweden didn't change. They have the best set of uniforms out of the international teams. There's no need for them(or anyone else) to change.

i said it before, and I'll say it again, I hope to God Sweden never changes, those are the best damn uniforms (the yellow ones) ever.

Could'nt be more right on. The three crowns are a wonderful logo, and the toronto two stripe template is classic and classy.

Gives me a logo boner...ok there are kids here. im sorry.

swedish women are sexy 

Amen to that!!! Canadian Women are also Hot!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

swedish women are sexy 

i think it was nagano.... MAYBE salt lake... i saw the swedish team and my jaw dropped.

i finally understood the concept of puckbunnies. it was awesome on both levels. #1, they're talented athletes, playing the greatest sport on earth... #2, they're sexy.

suddenly all those women who wear modano jerseys at the AAC make sense to me.

swedish women are sexy 

i think it was nagano.... MAYBE salt lake... i saw the swedish team and my jaw dropped.

i finally understood the concept of puckbunnies. it was awesome on both levels. #1, they're talented athletes, playing the greatest sport on earth... #2, they're sexy.

suddenly all those women who wear modano jerseys at the AAC make sense to me.

Have you not seen the Swedish national women's soccer team? Those girls are so fine ... SO FINE!

That's about the only kind of soccer game I can sit through and actually enjoy. :D

6uXNWAo.png

As far as the uniforms, team Canada looked pretty good, especially with the horizontal stripes on the socks. I have to say that as long as the pants and socks are different colors, they dont look too bad. That said, I'm still not sold on the vertical stripes on the socks.

As far as the players, In Nagano Canada's Tammy Lee Shewchuk was completely gorgeous. Haven't seen many of the players from this tournament, though.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived