Oakland Raiders

Patriot54

This concept was a request for a Raiders fan who wanted a meaner logo. The logo isn't original - it's just a skull and swords 3-D wallpaper I found and redrew it. Then I added the Raiders helmet and eyepatch. For the uniform, I wanted to do something way different but keep the basic dark color scheme so I added the dark grey on the shoulders and silver accents. There's almost no white except for the outlines.

oaklandraiders01.jpg

oaklandraiders2.jpg

Logo's great. Uniform doesn't work for me either. I'd also cut down on your shades of gray - I count 2 plus black and white.

And light gray numbers, outlined white on dark gray shoulder yoke equals illegible. With identifying elements, function must trump form.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I've said it before, I'll say it again--the Raiders' logo looks wimpy--they need a new one--since you admit this isn't original--they'd need a different one---but something along those lines should work...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived