Ricky Williams... busted again

Joshawaggie

man I knew they should have traded him when they could. Get anything a draft pick. Now they'll get nothing...AGAIN! As President Bush once eloquently said: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...uh...don't fool me. :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Return of Ricky Dimebag.

Didn't we have a thread somewhere in here where we had people place bets as to when he'd fall off the wagon again? More like a Greg Louganis swan dive.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I've read that he missed a drug test, as opposed to failing one.

I'm not saying that I think he's not a pot-head, but there is a difference between failing (all doubt removed) and missing (a slim chance he's clean) the test.

It's where I sit.

He did have a drug test and it did test positive- it was for something other than pot.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/13921386.htm

Best quote from the article;

''I would be blown away if Ricky Williams used drugs,'' said agent Leigh Steinberg, who represents Williams. ``And that's how most of the people around him also feel.''

"Blown Away", huh? Obviously Steinberg graduated from the Drew Rosenhaus School of Public Relations. :blink:

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

i dont get it. they have a small list of things you cant do and you will be payed more than you ever dreamed of being paided. in most cases doing a job that you have dreamt of doing your entire life. yet people still get busted for these things.

1. dont commit crimes

2. dont do drugs.

3. dont be a douche bag.

4. dont get on a motorcycle.(in some cases)

seems like a pretty simple list of things to follow to me.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived