Jordan Commercial

paynomind

Have you seen it? Beautiful.

Jordan Nike

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Fantastic commercial...

It's right up there with that commercial (I believe it was Gatorade) where we see what happens if Michael didn't beat the Cavs, if Jeter didn't relay the throw, if Montana's pass would have been incomplete.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Fantastic commercial...

It's right up there with that commercial (I believe it was Gatorade) where we see what happens if Michael didn't beat the Cavs, if Jeter didn't relay the throw, if Montana's pass would have been incomplete.

Their both great Commercials.

(Although personally, I'd like to see what would have happened if Scott Norwood, Mike Tyson and Moises Alou HAD been drinking gatorade).

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Great ad.

Honest question seeking honest answers: the first time you saw it, at which point did you realize what they were trying to convey? For me, when the guy in the red and white shirt does the double-clutch change-of-hands move Jordan did in the Finals v. the Lakers, I took notice; by the next (4th) scene, with the little kid playing D like Mike, it finally hit me.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Very cool. One of the coolest sports ads ever along with the gatorade "what if" and the software company IIRC that had Joe Dimaggio's speech but there was nobody in the crowd.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That one was better than the Super Bowl ads companies paid millions for. And although Nike most certainly ponied up for that one, it succeeds where others failed.

Phenomenal commercial. Gave me goosebumps.

BTW... anyone know where I could see that commercial seemingly everyone else has seen, but I never saw? The one with the "what ifs"... Jordan missing, etc.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

BTW... anyone know where I could see that commercial seemingly everyone else has seen, but I never saw? The one with the "what ifs"... Jordan missing, etc.

Here you go

By the way, it sounds like Harry Kalas doing the play-by-play when Montana's pass falls incomplete...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Very cool.  One of the coolest sports ads ever along with the gatorade "what if" and the software company IIRC that had Joe Dimaggio's speech but there was nobody in the crowd.

You mean Lou Gehrig, right?

Oh god, duh. My mistake! *smacks forehead* :evil:

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

you know i have seen that commerical a handfull of times on tv. never had i noticed the part with MJ at the end. its a shame 90% of all Jordans that come out are some of the worst looking shoes in the world. but as for the commerical in a whole its nicely effective.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived