Guess That Logo!

AHcreative

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, we'll start off easy. Who can name this logo?

sonicspiece7sc.png

jeez thats too easy

Your from Washington. Easy yes, but so were all of the other ones posted with color. I would think that a Coyotes, Suns, D-backs on would be "too easy" also. But thats because those are the logos that are in the fore-front of my mind.

PopHeading-1.gif

What team is this?

StopCheatingDorkFace.jpg

Los Angeles Blades-RHI(Roller Hockey International) 1994

Pretty good! It is the Blades!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Okay, here are the points so far

doafhat: 3

sj32: 1

BullsandBearcats: 1

erikstoll: 1

MHraven626: 1

I was thinking about throwing together a sig for the winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd). Tell me whatcha think and keep guessing!

OK, what logo is this?

raiderspiece0qt.png

Except it shouldn't be-that's from the New York Golden Blades.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

img439.imageshack.us/img439/5310/raiderspiece0qt.png

It's a dead give away. Just look for the team named the Raiders.

I see, dang, my bad. Is that what you guys were doing the whole time? Okay I'll keep the points because it was my mistake, okay lets see if you guys can guess this one.

0011bv.png

img439.imageshack.us/img439/5310/raiderspiece0qt.png

It's a dead give away.  Just look for the team named the Raiders.

I see, dang, my bad. Is that what you guys were doing the whole time? Okay I'll keep the points because it was my mistake, okay lets see if you guys can guess this one.

0011bv.png

San Antonio Gunslingers USFL

Signature intentionally left blank

I should still get the point for the NY Raiders, or are you starting back at 0 points for ALL?

I shouldn't be the only one penalized..... if the "clue" was on the first few you posted.

No one's being penalized. The points are staying the same.

doafhat: 3

sj32: 1

BullsandBearcats: 1

erikstoll: 1

MHraven626: 1

Dilbert: 1

gdffl86: 1

Okay this is getting too easy, ive decided to make the images smaller, and if thats still too easy then I'll zoom in pretty close to a portion of the logo.

Okay guess this logo.

0034qj.png

Is it the New England Patriots 1961-92.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

Archived