2006 NHL Playoff Sigs

eddie010

I decided to whip up some playoff sigs, based on the newly-released 2006 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Logo. However, only available are the sigs for teams with actual, REALISTIC playoff hopes, as of last night's matches. Sorry, Leaf Nation! :D

Here are samples of the top 5 teams in the league:

1. NHLPlayoffSigCAR.gif

2. NHLPlayoffSigDET.gif

3. NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

4. NHLPlayoffSigBUF.gif

5. NHLPlayoffSigDAL.gif

DO THE RIGHT THING AND HOST THESE IMAGES ONTO YOUR OWN IMAGE-HOSTING ACCOUNTS, PLEASE!

And now for the rest:

Eastern Conference:

1. Carolina Hurricanes

2. Ottawa Senators

3. New York Rangers

4. Buffalo Sabres

5. Philadelphia Flyers

6. New Jersey Devils

7. Tampa Bay Lightning

8. Montréal Canadiens

------------------------------

9. Atlanta Thrashers

Western Conference

1. Detroit Red Wings

2. Dallas Stars

3. Calgary Flames

4. Nashville Predators

5. Colorado Avalanche

6. Edmonton Oilers

7. Los Angeles Kings

8. Vancouver Canucks

------------------------------

9. Anaheim Mighty Ducks

10. San Jose Sharks

Hope you enjoy!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

UnderDogX, I got that cup image from a vector version of the NHL's Cup Crazy logo. Maybe it's still on brandsoftheworld.com.

RC, like I said, I only designed sigs for those teams with realistic playoff shots. So if you look in the West, Anaheim and San Jose are one and three points out respectively, with three and four games in hand, respectively. To me, they have legitamate playoff shots, hence 10 Western sigs. In the East, however, only Atlanta has a realistic playoff shot, in my opinion, since they are only once point out. The Leafs and Islanders are five points out, with no games in hand, therefore are pretty much toast in the East; hence nine Eastern sigs. I certainly hope that clarified everything.

Thanks to all the rest for the praise! 'Ppreciate it! :grin:

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

UnderDogX, I got that cup image from a vector version of the NHL's Cup Crazy logo. Maybe it's still on brandsoftheworld.com.

RC, like I said, I only designed sigs for those teams with realistic playoff shots. So if you look in the West, Anaheim and San Jose are one and three points out respectively, with three and four games in hand, respectively. To me, they have legitamate playoff shots, hence 10 Western sigs. In the East, however, only Atlanta has a realistic playoff shot, in my opinion, since they are only once point out. The Leafs and Islanders are five points out, with no games in hand, therefore are pretty much toast in the East; hence nine Eastern sigs. I certainly hope that clarified everything.

Actually it doesn't. How many games do they have left? Well more than enough to make up a mere 6-7 points and more than enough for the teams in 7th and 8th to fall.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The Devils logo on the right side is backwards - doesn't look right. Even with it faded.

HOWEVER - These are very well done. I like them a lot.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i have concluded that there are too many red and black teams. also, how come the dallas logo isn't backwards?

Cuz seein text in reverse sucks.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Thanks to all the rest for the praise! 'Ppreciate it!  :grin:

:evil:

Dear Jesus,

Why must Islanders fans continue to be subjected to mediocre teams and a village idiot for a gm? Can we once not be subjected to mediocraty and have a serious contendor for one year?

thank you,

God is good, God is great, Praise Jesus.

Amen :cry:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

i have concluded that there are too many red and black teams. also, how come the dallas logo isn't backwards?

Cuz seein text in reverse sucks.

so all the other logos don't look a little bit weird backwards?

How about instead of flipping the logo, which looks really unnatural in a lot of these, just use the alternate, or in the case of Detroit, nothing?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived