Cleveland Browns concept

Dave Ship

I like it, but the helmet, in my opinion, has got to stay blank (stripes remain, of course). I'd also suggest a white facemask, unless facemask color is not a part of your concept.

The road jerseys are some of the best white-on-white football uniforms I've seen in a while.

being a browns fan, i am not liking the devation from the classic look

i do like the numbers.

not liking:

1. the orange you used

2. logo on the helmet(why change what doesnt need to be changed)

3. shoulder stripes

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

being a browns fan, i am not liking the devation from the classic look

i do like the numbers.

not liking:

1. the orange you used

3. shoulder stripes

heh, the main things that make it different...i think itd look better with plain block lettering, and even though i really like the logo on helmet, it prolly wouldnt fly in reality. But i like it and thats all that matters, right? :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

being a  browns fan, i am not liking the devation from the classic look

i do like the numbers.

not liking:

1. the orange you used

3. shoulder stripes

heh, the main things that make it different...i think itd look better with plain block lettering, and even though i really like the logo on helmet, it prolly wouldnt fly in reality. But i like it and thats all that matters, right? :)

i do like the single sleeve stripes, just not the over the shoulder ones.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

overall this is a good concept only thing is that it kinda has a washington redskins spear jersey feel to it. though im not feeling the =B= logo. ive never been to high on that logo. i like the bulldog logo better but thats me but i suppose the =B= logo is more popular with browns fans. i don't follow them enough to really know.

but i do like the change up and the tweaking of the colors to where it has a classical feel.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

First and foremost, nice work resisting the tempataion to use the dog.

Overall this is solid. I kind of agree with the sentiment that Cleveland should have nothing on their helmet, but this spices them up nicely, without going crazy.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Love it, just get rid of the black and maybe the dark facemask.

(hate black w/ the browns, maybe a Dark brown with a dark tan or somethin'???)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

To be honest, I'm not crazy about it... yet.

There are too many colors that are close to each other but different enough that they shouldn't be used together, especially at close range. Brown and orange aren't that far apart to begin with, but now there's another dark color by adding black (in certain photos, the current Browns' jerseys are such a dark brown that they look black, so adding black is almost redundant). Then, the helmet center stripes are a lighter shade of brown but still darker than orange. Then the helmet is a darker brown that's not chocolate like the jerseys, nor is it black like the outline color. With so many similar colors, it looks like at least 2 of them don't belong in the same concept.

Everything else, I guess I can live with, but the color palette oughta be streamlined just a little.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The design is well executed. However, I just don't care much for it. Also, I'm not opposed to a helmet logo, but that B logo I've never liked. I think the Browns would be better off adding a third color than to change the Brown and Orange they use.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived