Bulls Logo

TurnTwo

I tried to modernize the Bulls logo similiar to how the Cardinals modernized theirs. The only difference is the Cardinals went from an angular logo to a curved logo and here I went from a curved logo to an angular logo. C&C please.

Current Logo:

CHI_426.gif

My Modernized Logo:

modernbulls.png

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I've also thought that the Bulls could use a slight update myself, and this is a good start. You've manage to keep the spirit of the old logo, which I think is the most important thing when you are updating a beloved logo like tthis. But, that being said, it's not there yet. The biggest thing is the relation in size with the horns to the head, right now it's backwards, try to make it closer to the current logo.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I was sure I was gonna hate this, but you managed to do a pretty good job. I still like the old one better, but if they were gonna change it, I like it because it keeps the identity alive. You can tell its just modernized Bulls logo instead of something brand new.

brianurlacher.png

I don't know if it's really different enough. Try some thicker lines around the outside edges to start.

It wasn't supposed to be that different. I tried to make subtle changes to make the logo look less out of date. I'll try the thicker outline.

Thanks to all of you guys for your C&C!

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Your bull's horns are too small, and no one needs the size of their horn reduced.

That was my biggest complaint as well.

And it isn't so much that the horns got smaller, but the crown of the head got wider, and the horns appear smaller proportionally. As for the angular stuff, it could work, but I guess I am conditioned to see the original bull.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I accully agree that the bulls need to update there logo and get out the michael jordan era, i like the job on the u made on from the angular to the curved logo. now all u need is a change in the text in "Chicago Bulls"

Archived