The MLB All-Star Game Jerseys

tohasbo

The National league jersey is yellow and the A.L. one is black. These are shown on MLB 06: The Show. These things look like crap.

:puke::censored::puke: .

That doesn't mean anything. In video games they always have generic ALL-Star Game jersey's becasue the real ones aren't out yet. Although I have no doubt they will be Black and Yellow.

Why dont the all star teams where the jerseys in the game? They could wear their own pants like they do at the HR derby or they could just have white/gray pants made. I remember a little while in the 90's when the NBA stopped using all star jerseys also. I always wondered why.

This is something Ive always wondered, and Im sure its something that has been discussed in here before, which is why I didnt want to start a thread of my own.

Why dont the all star teams where the jerseys in the game?

Tradition. Look at old all-star game footage and you will see Babe Ruth hitting a game-winning HR with a piece of fabric or paper pinned to the back of his Yankees jersey like a marathon runner or ballroom dancer.

I like watching all-star games to see the kaleidoscopic variety of grey road uniforms and the cities from which they come. It is regrettable sometimes that minor-league teams don't put too much thought into their road kits; one year the Utica Blue Sox were as plain as the '86 Red Sox.

After seeing the horrific logo for the all star game i wouldnt be at all surprised if the BP jerseys look like crap.

did you also see where they put it on the pirates uniforms? They slapped it right on the right chest. A patch there doesn't look good on a baseball uniform.

PvO6ZWJ.png

whats the point of having all star game unis and not wearing them during the all star game.

Money.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived