LA Dodgers

jgsmith725

sorry traditionalists, but they need a change, and this would be near perfect.

Good Job

No they don't. They're the freakin' Dodgers. They need a change like a fish needs a bicycle. What's wrong with retaining a classy simple uniform? Even the addition of silver that they use today seems pointless. Yes, you've chosen an aesthetically pleasing array of colors. But the Los Angeles Dodgers should never wear it.

OK I'll fix my statement, They don't NEED a change, and it's not necessary, but IMO O wouldn't mind

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like the idea of creme but then there is that issue with the Giants, and I would keep the front number red. The other thing I would do is take the LA and Dodgers off of the sleeve for the same reason I wish the Dodgers would do this in real life they're unnecessary. Other than they they're pretty good.

Yeah, those sleeve patches get in the way. They take the names off but leave those on? Hm. At least Vin Scully made them put the names back on for '07.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

As a concept, I really like it. I'd make a few changes here and there, but overall, it looks great. I wouldn't recommend the Dodgers switch to these, but hey, you just put a thought into visual, and it looks great. If nothing else, may turn in to another team using similar colors that might work for them.

Great work. B)

They're not bad and that's coming from a Dodger fan. I'm just seeing the Navy as black on my computer and the light blue as the Dodgers blue which reminds me of those crappy Mets uniforms. I still would like to see them try a blue # on the front to uniform the numbers, but the last time I suggested this, I had my head ripped off! *LOL*

While these would never happen, I love them. The addition of the lighter blue makes some elements really POP. I think you used that color just about perfectly. There's not too much of it, and I like how the road unis are have a "darker" feel (no light blue cap bill, "Los Angeles" in mostly dark blue).

This is some stellar work, man.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I don't care much for the cream. And I don't like the Royals-like home jersey with the light blue script. Everything else would be nice to try out.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived