Browns considered helmet change

i never thought i'd approve of any browns helmet with a logo on it... ever...

but that helmet on the right... brown with the brownie on it... THAT needs to be worn as an alternate.

don't you wish the nfl allowed alternate helmets for the alternate jersey? orange jersey, brown pants, and that brown helmet... that's a good looking alternate :)

don't you wish the nfl allowed alternate helmets for the alternate jersey? ...

they do... the Bills wear the white helmet with red grazing buffalo on it with their alternates...

I think they only allow a second helmet if it is a throwback...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I love that Brownie elf logo. It should be used as the team's primary. From what i know the only reason it was dismissed in the first place is because Art Modell didn't like it. Well, Modell is long gone so why not bring it back and use it. It looks good on that helmet, but there is no need to put him on the unis, just a need for the browns to have a marketable, iconic logo other than the helmet itself.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Usually my tastes swing away from white helmets but the white one looke clean and not bland at all. The brown one is nice as well.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

don't you wish the nfl allowed alternate helmets for the alternate jersey? ...

they do... the Bills wear the white helmet with red grazing buffalo on it with their alternates...

I think they only allow a second helmet if it is a throwback...

exactly what i've heard.

the chargers, cowboys and bills helmets are just replicas of old helmets.

we don't see anything like silver seahawks helmets... but didn't they originally want to use those as an alternate?

I like both helmets and if there was an alternate helmet that would be cool. The browns helmet is so iconic that people would go through the roof if there was a change. The NFL shot down Seattle's plan to roll with two helmets and I think that was a bad choice. Of Course when I hit the lotery three times in a row to get the money Ineed to be an owner, then I will make that my first priority. :winner: Until then I will be stuck here complaining. I think those helmets are just for fans though. I don't think the Lerner's would want to mess with the helmets. Anyone notice the traditional style mask on te Revolution? I knew it could happen.

I like both helmets and if there was an alternate helmet that would be cool. The browns helmet is so iconic that people would go through the roof if there was a change. The NFL shot down Seattle's plan to roll with two helmets and I think that was a bad choice. Of Course when I hit the lotery three times in a row to get the money Ineed to be an owner, then I will make that my first priority. :winner: Until then I will be stuck here complaining. I think those helmets are just for fans though. I don't think the Lerner's would want to mess with the helmets. Anyone notice the traditional style mask on te Revolution? I knew it could happen.

I think your right, and yes I noticed the helmet too, I've seen ones like thta in college and ones very similar.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived