really weird looking jersey

buckeyes

Which is why it actually makes sense for basketball jerseys to have the player name under the number in a straight line. All most too much sense.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Which is why it actually makes sense for basketball jerseys to have the player name under the number in a straight line. All most too much sense.

How would that improve the jerseys pictured? It would have to be a 12 point font for the names to fit across in a straight line in they require such a ridiculous exaggerated arch to fit them on top.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I think if you took the letters and arranged them straight under the number, you'd be surprised at how close it comes to fitting. I don't think the arch saves much room at all horizontally. If it didn't fit, they'd do it the same way most NFL teams do, with slightly thinner letters for the really long names.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Nope...I'm gonna join the Paul Lukas camp and say they need VAL.

Definatly would be better than RAL, but I stand by my desire for NAL. :P

2004_05_sjeffmart.jpg

The game-worn jersey looks fairly normal with the name going down past the top of the numbers. In my opinion it's a pretty poor replica.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived