San Jose Sharks OLD ALT

Frenchie

Anybody remember an ALT logo for the Sharks that included a Sun (or Sunset) in the background? and know where I could get a copy of it.

I looked at the CC Logo site and could only see the Fin ALT.

Thank you,

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Was it the All-Star logo for the season that was cut short due to the strike (1997?)? I seem to remember it having a sun, or something with a burst in it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I think he means this... the 1997 NHL All Star Game

NHL-ASG_4649.gif

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I think he means this... the 1997 NHL All Star Game

NHL-ASG_4649.gif

Looks about right.. I vividely remembered that shade of Yellow.

Thanks!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

They were basically Whaler jerseys in teal... and yet they looked so good.

I can buy those babies for like, $20 and most are in somewhat good shape. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

No offense to anyone on this board, but it seems like a majority of people on here are old-schoolers. The majority of the public like the new SJ sharks jerseys as with most of the new jerseys that have come out in various sports. Plain lines across the jersey look boring to me. Yeah history is fine and all, but we're not wearing bell bottoms anymore are we? Why? because they out of style. I'll admit though, some teams in the NHL should stick to what they have forever, like the Red Wings. They're probably like a good suit, never going to go out of style.

Oh and BTW, that sun, is part of the city logo:

ca_ego2.gif

LAKERS | BRONCOS | GOLDEN BEARS | PAC-12 FOOTBALL

Hey, I actually like the current Sharks jerseys a lot, minus the deadly-boring black alt.

I'm just saying those looked good, especially for being so simple.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

No offense to anyone on this board, but it seems like a majority of people on here are old-schoolers. The majority of the public like the new SJ sharks jerseys as with most of the new jerseys that have come out in various sports. Plain lines across the jersey look boring to me. Yeah history is fine and all, but we're not wearing bell bottoms anymore are we? Why? because they out of style. I'll admit though, some teams in the NHL should stick to what they have forever, like the Red Wings. They're probably like a good suit, never going to go out of style.

Oh and BTW, that sun, is part of the city logo:

ca_ego2.gif

Normally I do like the newer jerseys and designs, but their old ones were better IMO. The current jerseys they do have are awesome, don't get me wrong, but I prefer the old ones to the newer ones.

Archived