MLB

Dark Angel

I think that I found perfect reallignment if the Marlins do moves to Las Vegas.

[COLOR=red]AL EAST

Baltimore Orioles

Boston Red Sox

New York Yankees

Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Toronto Blue Jays

AL CENTRAL

Chicago White Sox

Cleveland Indians

Detroit Tigers

Kansas City Royals

Minnesota Twins

AL WEST

Los Angeles Angels

Oakland Athletics

San Diego Padres

Seattle Mariners

NL EAST

Atlanta Braves

New York Mets

Pittsburgh Pirates

Philadelphia Phillies

Washington Nationals

[COLOR=blue]NL CENTRAL

Chicago Cubs

Cincinnati Reds

Houston Astros

Milwaukee Brewers

St.Louis Cardinals

Texas Rangers

[COLOR=blue]NL WEST

Arizona Diamondbacks

Colorado Rockies

Las Vegas Marlins

Los Angeles Dodgers

San Fransisco Giants

So friends, What you think.

B)

I would still love to see Oakland and San Francisco in the same division. That would really work for the MLB.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I would still love to see Oakland and San Francisco in the same division. That would really work for the MLB.

look at it this way, how many intra-regional rivals are in the same league?

Why not send the Diamondbacks or Rockies to the AL West?

Because the Diamondbacks and Rockies are natural rivals. And good rivals, considering they are the only teams in the Rocky Mountain States.

Why not send the Diamondbacks or Rockies to the AL West? They play a more AL style of baseball anyways.

I'm still trying to find a logical way to move Milwaukee back to the AL.

The way I see it's that the Padres and the Angels does not have real rivalry and by putting those teams in the same division would create a big rivalry. Like the same reason that I reunite THE Phillies and the Pirates in the same division.

Why not send the Diamondbacks or Rockies to the AL West? They play a more AL style of baseball anyways.

I'm still trying to find a logical way to move Milwaukee back to the AL.

The way I see it's that the Padres and the Angels does not have real rivalry and by putting those teams in the same division would create a big rivalry. Like the same reason that I reunite THE Phillies and the Pirates in the same division.

So wait...you're trying to artificially create new rivals for San Diego by taking them away from their existing ones? Oh my head... :wacko:

Also, the Angels biggest rival is the Athletics IMO, and nothing is going to change that.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived