ROCKIES, COLORADO

SPORTSDOCTOR

1) Do it yourself

2) Did you even read the thread you started in the requests forum? <_<

3) Hit "Caps Lock" now.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I think the Rockies need a totally new look. Ditch the CR for something else (maybe even the use of the logo, like the Indians and Orioles do), get a completely different font (especially one that makes it look more like Rockies than Rookies) and use much more purple and less black.

I'd come up with a concept, except I don't know how to do it. Sorry, gang.

Do it myself? Whatta ya crazy? I wouldn't have the first clue..the people who do this stuff on this site are magically amazing!

Amazing? Mets?

I didn't know what the hell I was doing a long time ago. Most of us didn't. I didn't learn how to articulate Paint and then get into designing, I learned as I designed. Being a member here is the best way too learn because you can creat, get critques and find out what to work on. But then there still people like Nitro, ICS, and the like who constantly post nothing but crap crap crap. Just joking, guys.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I loved that concept by Against All Odds, especially for the lettering. That font is just what the Rockies need.

But the main color really needs to be purple if you're going to have a team named for mountains.

Purple must stay. It has two great qualities -- it's unique and it's not brown, but still relates to the teams name. I'd like for them to deemphasize the black. I'd go with this hat full time...

mlb_colroc_5950_alt2_lg.gif

I have a Rockies concept on my parents computer -- I'll probably visit them this week, so I'll post it when I do.

Go with purple socks with the home uniform and purple sleeves under the vested jersey. Ditch the black alternate. Get rid of all the pinstripes.

That's something along the lines of what I'd do.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived