Dallas over Colorado

First Round

Arizona over Blaze

Nashville defeats Chicago

New York Squeaks by Georgia

Austin defeats Philadelphia

Second Round

Colorado beats Nashville

Arizona barely over San Jose in a win 80-77(if you never been to this rivalry you would have no freaking clue :P)

Orlando over New York

Austin over Dallas

Championships

Arizona in an upset over Colorado 49-46

Austin beats Orlando and gives up all hopes of another Predator Arena Bowl

Arena Bowl XX

Arizona Beats Austin 63-56 to win it's 3rd Arena Bowl in 6 appearances

the only prediction I'm gonna make is Nashville over Chicago. the Rush didn't impress me that much this year, and they're the team I see the most of.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

First Round

Arizona over Blaze

Second Round

Colorado beats Nashville

Arizona barely over San Jose in a win 80-77(if you never been to this rivalry you would have no freaking clue :P)

New York loses to Dallas

Austin over Orlando

Championships

Austin beats Dallas in a great game 76-70

Arena Bowl XX

San Jose-Arizona is the BEST rivalry in the league. Tampa Bay vs. Orlando: a close second

First Round

Arizona over Blaze

Second Round

Colorado beats Nashville

New York loses to Dallas

Austin over Orlando

Championships

Arena Bowl XX

San Jose-Arizona is the BEST rivalry in the league. Sorry Tampa Bay & Orlando I don't think so.

agreed, although TB and Orlando is a very close second

First Round

Arizona over Blaze

Second Round

Colorado beats Nashville

New York loses to Dallas

Austin over Orlando

Championships

Arena Bowl XX

New York cant play Dallas second round, if NY wins they go to Orlando. My predictions...

First Round

Arizona over Blaze

New York over Georgia

Philly over Austin

Second Round

Nashville over Colorado

San Jose over Arizona

New York over Orlando

Philly over Dallas

San Jose over Nashville

Championships

New York over Philly narrowly

San Jose over Nashville

Arena Bowl XX

New York over San Jose 56-53

Of course I gotta pick my team to win. As for the American Conference, San Jose is the hottest team in the league, and up until last week in an embarrising loss to Dallas, although it didnt mean anything, and a ot of NY starters didnt even play, NY and San Jose were both the two hottest teams in the league.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

If things hold up it will be San Jose-Arizona in the second. The rivalry continues.

I'm glad Arizona didn't fold a few years ago like everyone was saying. It would've been depressing without the Ratts. I'm sorry but the rivalry with Los Angeles Avengers pretty much doesn't exist.

San Jose-Arizona is the BEST rivalry in the league. Sorry Tampa Bay & Orlando I don't think so.

I feel that west coasters are a bit skewed. Tampa Bay-Orlando is the best rivalry because the teams are a mere 85 miles apart and in the same state, and no matter how good or bad either team is, the War on I-4 is always a good one.

I feel that west coasters are a bit skewed. Tampa Bay-Orlando is the best rivalry because the teams are a mere 85 miles apart and in the same state, and no matter how good or bad either team is, the War on I-4 is always a good one.

of course you live near Tampa so you have your bias opinion, but both rivalries are the best, but I think San Jose and Arizona beats out Orlando-Tampa Bay by a slight margin

of course you live near Tampa so you have your bias opinion, but both rivalries are the best, but I think San Jose and Arizona beats out Orlando-Tampa Bay by a slight margin

... and you live in Arizona -- you're not exactly being objective.

IUe6Hvh.png

exactly, everyone has their own biasness. I'm sure that people in New York and Philly will say the Dragons and Soul have the best rivalry. Point is, doesn't matter where you are, people will have their own opinion

exactly, everyone has their own biasness. I'm sure that people in New York and Philly will say the Dragons and Soul have the best rivalry. Point is, doesn't matter where you are, people will have their own opinion

Im a Dragons fan and I dont think its the greatest rivalry at all. I think its the best rivalry the Dragons have but not the top in the league. I think War on I-4 definetley is. A mere 1 and a half apart by drive and also Jay Gruden being the qb for the Storm then the Preds make it great.

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

newyorkislanders.gif

Has NBC actually been airing any regular season games?

I haven't seen an AFL game on NBC for what seems like 8-10 weeks at least.

They didnt show the last 4 weeks of the regular season because of the NHL playoffs but theyre back this Sunday at three for the playoffs.

newyorkislanders.gif

Has NBC actually been airing any regular season games?

I haven't seen an AFL game on NBC for what seems like 8-10 weeks at least.

They didnt show the last 4 weeks of the regular season because of the NHL playoffs but theyre back this Sunday at three for the playoffs.

knowing NBC you'll see the game sometime in the second quarter

Im a Dragons fan and I dont think its the greatest rivalry at all. I think its the best rivalry the Dragons have but not the top in the league. I think War on I-4 definetley is. A mere 1 and a half apart by drive and also Jay Gruden being the qb for the Storm then the Preds make it great.

All this rivalry talk makes me hope all the harder for a franchise to return to Milwaukee, so the Rush can have a rival. Indiana and Detroit are both gone. Grand Rapids might be going, given the low attendance numbers they posted this year. That would leave Columbus, Kansas City, and Nashville as the teams closest to Chicago. No foundation for a rivalry with any of those.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

All this rivalry talk makes me hope all the harder for a franchise to return to Milwaukee, so the Rush can have a rival. Indiana and Detroit are both gone. Grand Rapids might be going, given the low attendance numbers they posted this year. That would leave Columbus, Kansas City, and Nashville as the teams closest to Chicago. No foundation for a rivalry with any of those.

Grand Rapids are staying through 2008, after that who knows, but Grand Rapids have a stable owner who is committed to keeping the Rampage for a long time, so he says

Archived