Calgary Stampeders logo

Denver#1

As a lifelong Stampeder fan-no.

It looks too random & rushed.

Clean it up & re-align the flag--maybe.

Part fo my reasoning is that the horse should be white--I don't like the way it looks red.

Maybe use the flag in the trunk of a white horse body-or reverse the red & white.

In any case this looks like a quick knockoff.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I didn't say this before but it looks like you copied & pasted the Clagary flag into paint--then copied & pasted the Stamps' logo over it making the white transparent.

Then you saved it--am I right?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

All you guys who gave your "clever" one liners (i.e. "One Word- No" should just keep it to yourself next time. It makes you come off as a real :censored: for one and it doesn't do anything to help the designer learn for next time. At least give some reasons, even one as to why it doesnt work. If your gonna be a dick don't say anything at all.

I don't have any new critique to add besides agreeing with most of what stampman said. Take your time to neaten it up, try repositioning the flag to make the bulk of it in the torso area of the horse. Even then it might still not work but give it a try and see what happens. Also save as a png next time.

brianurlacher.png

All you guys who gave your "clever" one liners (i.e. "One Word- No" should just keep it to yourself next time. It makes you come off as a real :censored: for one and it doesn't do anything to help the designer learn for next time. At least give some reasons, even one as to why it doesnt work. If your gonna be a dick don't say anything at all.

Here, here!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I like the idea behind it, but it needs some cleaning up and repositioning and resizing of the flag. That and diffinitely save as a .png next time.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived