Anaheim Ducks Draft Cap

deliver2david

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anaduckshat.jpg

I did some snooping and found it here at Fog dog Sports.

Good Find. Does that mean the Thrashers' ripoff crest on jerseys is imminent?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I hope that is real and not just a very clever photoshop fake.

that was my first thought as well. The way the logo looks on the mesh part just doesn't feel right for some reason.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

It looks photoshopped...but the logo could be real. All I can say is that text doesn't look half bad...and it does have that brown that was mentioned before...but I dont see the green.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Sabres would be here: http://fog.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p2921451dt.jpg

But it's not... yet.

capitals?

Not yet.

p2921476dt.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I wish they had decided on a color other than black, but I actually think it looks pretty good. The Caps cap (ha) looks terrible. I'm excited to see the Sabres.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Hmm - I'm REALLY hoping a blue and gold cap for the Sabres shows up....

What is the link to the actual part of the site where you are finding this?

Or were you just messing around and stumbled upon pics that have been uploaded to their server, but no links on the site yet...

These hats all look photoshopped. Either someone got their hands on that ducks script or someone vectorized the low rez one from the screen shots...but that is definatly not a picture of a real printed hat.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Hmm - I'm REALLY hoping a blue and gold cap for the Sabres shows up....

What is the link to the actual part of the site where you are finding this? 

Or were you just messing around and stumbled upon pics that have been uploaded to their server, but no links on the site yet...

http://www.fogdog.com/searchHandler/index....aft+NHL&y=0&x=0

I clicked on the zoom image and kept on changing the last digit (or two) of the image file name to go through the teams. Buffalo is the only team to not have a cap image. Conspiracy perhaps? :P

These hats all look photoshopped. Either someone got their hands on that ducks script or someone vectorized the low rez one from the screen shots...but that is definatly not a picture of a real printed hat.

Hats typically are photoshopped when they are new. Go to lids.com and check out some of the new NFL hats. I know the NFL camp hats were on there photoshopped before they had actual photos.

spikes.jpg

I don't like the logo but I hate the colors scheme. It looks like the Flyers and the Penguins had an illegitimate child.

I would much rather have the Green and Orange scheme that we first heard of. That would have looked good and been unique.

Archived