Anaheim Ducks Draft Cap

deliver2david

I don't like the logo but I hate the colors scheme. It looks like the Flyers and the Penguins had an illegitimate child.

I would much rather have the Green and Orange scheme that we first heard of. That would have looked good and been unique.

A part of me thought that was funny. :cursing:

I think it's an upgrade from their previous Duck Mask logo, though. And I was a supporter of it.

brettfavre.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did a real quick photoshop to see what it would look like with green instead of black. IMO it looks much better.

ducksgreen.png

One other thing I noticed is the other caps feature the crest logo thus I'm thinks the script logo will also be the crest logo.

Just did a real quick photoshop to see what it would look like with green instead of black. IMO it looks much better.

ducksgreen.png

One other thing I noticed is the other caps feature the crest logo thus I'm thinks the script logo will also be the crest logo.

If you darken the green a little here, something similar to what the Philadelphia Eagles use, use have a winner. Save some of the black for TRIM USE ONLY :P And, unfortunately, I think this will be the main crest....sadness :cry:

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Ugh. This is a downgrade. The logo and color choices are just rancid and not exciting, at all.

How is this a downgrade from that Disney crap?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

ducksgreen.png

Looks nice. Like philly97flyer said, darken the green, but leave the black inside the wordmark.

This is a definite upgrade from the mask. I just hope it's not the crest logo as well.

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

These hats all look photoshopped. Either someone got their hands on that ducks script or someone vectorized the low rez one from the screen shots...but that is definatly not a picture of a real printed hat.

Hats typically are photoshopped when they are new. Go to lids.com and check out some of the new NFL hats. I know the NFL camp hats were on there photoshopped before they had actual photos.

That's true. A lot of things on online sports shops are photoshopped on, whether it's a hat, shirts, or whatever. So even if it is, that doesn't mean it's not real.

This was a good find. I think I like the look of it so far. Hopefully they'll be a new crest to go along with this instead of the words being the main logo they use.

teamsnew2.png

If anyone looks at the logo, there is a thin green outline around the letters of DUCKS, before the orange dropshadow.

Mind you whether it's the traditional jade or the Wild/Stars green or another green altogether is hard to tell.

It's also not entirely easy to tell which colors are to be the main colors either.

Nevertheless, I am definitely buying that hat.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hmm - I'm REALLY hoping a blue and gold cap for the Sabres shows up....

What is the link to the actual part of the site where you are finding this?

Or were you just messing around and stumbled upon pics that have been uploaded to their server, but no links on the site yet...

There will be no revelations for the Sabres at the draft. All draft picks will receive a white current jersey with "06" on the back.

Look for the change to come in September (training camp).

:P I'd like a deeper darker green primary color with maybe heavier drop shadow kind of black accents. Orange and gold works for me as "double yellow" with this scheme. This webfoot "Ducks" wordmark could be used as the primary jersey logo but I'd prefer a duck head or some sort, crested or not. Ducks are green, after all, aren't they? Black IS always stylish, sure, but the NHL's done primary black unis to death, eh? Dang Chokeland Traitor (Oakland Raider) influence . . . oh yes, "QUACK! QUACK!" :shocked:

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

have Devils hats always have that 3D looking logo on hats before like this?

p2921465dt.jpg

Well with the puffy stitching they do come out a little different but not like that. Since all these caps look to be photoshop mickups and the real ones aren't up yet I think it someone thrying to get that effect in photoshop (and doing a poor job).

:shocked: Nice find btw, D2D! allducks.com is showing it & crediting CC/sln. They say rumored new primary Ducks colors are "forest green & orange". I certainly HOPE so! :rolleyes: I'm feeling MUCH better now . . .

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

Congrats to Deliver2David, for breaking right here on the boards the new ducks logo.

Good Work, over a period of a few hours this has spread all over the net, and now it's on the main page!

Now, all we have to worry about is the Sabres.....

Archived